Ask A Cephalon, Jan 20

DE_Adam

Does Ordis "live" in every Tenno's liset or is he housed in one central location with the lotus? If each Liset has its own clone of Ordis, what happened to the original? Also, do the clones of Ordis talk to each other casually while they wait for their operators (waiting for them to start a mission or waiting for them to get to extraction)?

It is Cordylon's responsibility to sort and file knowledge obtained by the Lotus. Although the acquisition of such data occupies most of the AI's time, there are moments where Cordylon can be inclined to share the fruits of its labor with others. On those rare occasions, its massive databanks open and offer those deemed worthy insight.

Most of the time, Tenno just ask for Mods.

Do you give them mods? Can I have some mods please?

I am an inspired Tenno with an idea and I need to run it by someone.

What would happen if I were to, say, put a cephalon in a shell like zanuka's? With wiring and stuff but no AI. Next I would add only the best and most humane wepons like a bolt rifle that fires arowws like dread's which can cleanly cut through anything. Then the claws will be retrofitted with eather daggers, which are considered by the Tenno to be the most humane weapons. Then to improve on Alad V's design add Ash's teleport circuit and Zephyr's tornado and turbulence. With the added speed of Volt and the invisibility of Loki.

Follow up what cephalon would I put in a mathematical one like Ordis, an inquisitive one like Suda or an intelligent one like you. Maby a mix of all three and add loyal and death loving AI. Then with the fact that all cephalons want to endlessly hunt there goals, I believe this will finish the war with no more casualties.

Last, I would like to know if changing the shell to a Jackal or Hyena type design will change the efficiency, and how will you get the other shells. I know how to get a zanuka's, raid Alad V's labs.

Edited by NinjaTortoise201