The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Thinks That 2 X A Rotations Are Not Needed In Defense Missions?

DopingMD

It was ABC before and for some reasons they changed it to AABC on defs and surv.

Soo they had reasons and will keep it because of reasons even if we have reasons to find the reason warframe has are not the right reason to keep it.

(if you know what i mean)

It was ABC before and for some reasons they changed it to AABC on defs and surv.

Soo they had reasons and will keep it because of reasons even if we have reasons to find the reason warframe has are not the right reason to keep it.

(if you know what i mean)

It was ABCCCCCCCCC before stacking rewards were introduced. Afterwards it shared Survivals pattern, AABC.

I think the droptables for Void Defense / Interception are still balanced around ABCCCCCCC though.

I like the rotations, I just think it's silly that going to 40 waves gives the exact same rewards as going to 20 waves twice.  Especially when the first 20 waves are trivial with any team comp and half-decent gear.  The only benefit to going to 40 is saving a key, if that's what you're using.  Seems like there should be more.  What if rotations went AABC ABBC ABCC ... or something like that?  Sure it would complicate things, but it would reward players for playing more challenging content.

I'm pretty sure that "what it should be" is based on the percentage rates of how often they want a particular drop to show up in logs at the end of the week and not what players that are not buying items want to get at the end of the week.

I fail to understand why people think the drop tables are something they can vote on simply depending on what gear they are missing on the day.

Especially now that the rotations are repeatable? A-B-C instead of A-A-B-C would be perfectly nice!

in defs & surv

never saw the need for the AABC rotation system except being frustating

I bet DE would make a D rotation A-B-C-D and all the rewards will stay at the "4th" one, D (or old C) whatever u want to call it :)

If that happens... you heard it here first!