Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"make Me Transparent When Im Aiming".

CorpusCrewman

I could see this being really welcome.  I play a sniperish type of gameplay on maps that allow it meaning I get someone out of the way and in a corner and aim and it gets annoying having to fiddle with my placement until I can see what I am trying to aim at. I would love to be able to see through myself when I hold right click.

I'd include not just aiming.

If the point under your crosshair is obscured by your avatar for any significant length of time (perhaps > 1 second?), fade the avatar model to translucent.

It'd be helpful when you (and half the mobs) end up inside/underneath the artifact kart in mobile defence missions.

I can see where this is immensely helpful. The whole head/body blocking the shot has ruined infested missions. It gets worse when your solo then you have no one to back you up or revive you then you rage at how the wall camera view killed you. It gets irritating. So yes someone in DE should find a way to make it see through when your too close to the warframe.

Great idea, but let me make a small addendum.

Only make the player invisible when the camera gets jammed far too close to said player. I'd rather not have myself go transparent while aiming in a wide open space.

Alot of MMOs do this - if your camera zooms too far close or even inside your character, your character becomes transparent or "invisible". This should and could be implemented in Warframe. I think everyone would agree and enjoy it.