Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Buff In Line With Other Primes

TTie

To be honest I am a bit sad that all Prime warframes are better than their normal verisons except Excalibur Prime. Stats are the same, the only change is looks and polarities... It's a bit sad. Maybe that's because in my mind, I always believed that Excal Prime was like other primes, with a bit better stats in compare to their non-primed versions. What do you guys think?

Excalibur Prime is an Icon of Warframe and its debute. I think it deserves better...

zb1sAwq.png

I would think that one of two following options would be great.

1. Boost Excalibur Prime so it stand one the same level with other Prime Warframes.

2. Rename Excalibur Prime to something else as it doesn't make sense to name it Prime and be excalty same as non-primed Excalibur. It defies the deffinition of the world Prime.

Edited by T-KUAT

The faster shield regen is a myth... I'm pretty sure it's been tested to be false. Anything that needs to be scrutinized that closely to even notice whether or not it exists is surely a worthless bonus anyway. I agree that Excalibur Prime deserves a boost, simply to be consistent with the others... Ember Prime will be receiving an armour boost, and I'm sure the others will as well.

It's worth noting that Excalibur Prime has two additional polarities, counting the aura polarity. Since he predates the existence of forma, at the time, this was an enormous advantage over vanilla Excalibur or any other frame. So at least originally, he did have a significant bonus.

No, Just No.

Yes, just yes.

I'd like him to have more stamina than the default Excalibur. It'd make sense, imo. More stamina for his melee attacks. That way, it's not something game-breaking but it's something that's useful.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Faster shield regen suposedly but wait, i believe he will be updated as long as the intriduction of the passive boosts for all frames

The sheild regen thing is what I heard but I won't be surprised if he gets some love sooner or later. He isn't the only frame though since I know atleast mag, ember, and frost up to this point don't have any boosts.

No, Just No.

Why not? They paid at least 50 bucks to get him.

This thread is a very, very bad idea. Excalibur Prime threads only lead to hate.

Lol you guys are taking the place of founders in threads started by non founders talking about excal prime.

No, Just No.

This thread is a very, very bad idea. Excalibur Prime threads only lead to hate.

If the founders items are buffed, people will hate because the people who have these items get their stuff buffed when other players can't get them.

I'd like the founders stuff to be buffed in order to compare to the newer weapons. The only people who are going to complain are those who don't have them.

Edited by LittleHalfkin

Nothing would disgust me more than if Excalibur Prime was buffed. The elitism he creates already is bad enough without the founder "master race" having even more of an advantage over the people who were unlucky enough to discover this game after the founder packs were discontinued.

It's hilarious how the only people who say he needs a buff are founders, while everyone else hates the idea.

Nothing would disgust me more than if Excalibur Prime was buffed. The elitism he creates already is bad enough without the founder "master race" having even more of an advantage over the people who were unlucky enough to discover this game after the founder packs were discontinued.

It's hilarious how the only people who say he needs a buff are founders, while everyone else hates the idea.

This is untrue, im all for a buff to bring him in line with other primes. 

On the flip side, im loving this thread.

No. You can't have an exclusive like Excal Prime, and then buff it too. That's simply not fair to non-founders.

he will be boosted in ligne with Regular Excal and other prime, nothing wrong with this

Edited by Tsoe

Im actually surprised he hasnt been revisited yet. I mean I read on the wiki that the faster shield regen isnt even noticeable. I wonder if it is with fast deflection? 

DE listens too much to the people who hate/are jealous of the Founders for having Excalibur Prime.

Excalibur Prime doesn't create elitism. It's certain non-Founders who are always hateful/angry/jealous/bitter who are the people who always create the strife and tension. There is never an issue until people like you come on Excalibur Prime threads complaining about how you don't have Excalibur Prime, therefore the frame should be ignored by the dev team. People like you complained when the gold was fixed on the frame. People like you complained when some asked for Excalibur Prime's pattern to be fixed, removing the white lines. People like you complained when others suggested that Excalibur Prime's design be tweaked with some attachments like the other Primes, all because non-Founders didn't have the frame. The tension comes from your jealousy, not from any elitism.

Oh, and thanks, the thread will be closed, because of toxicity from people like you.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Yes, just yes.

I'd like him to have more stamina than the default Excalibur. It'd make sense, imo. More stamina for his melee attacks. That way, it's not something game-breaking but it's something that's useful.

BUTTHURT ALERT

Dude, like that guy above says: "Excal Prime has two additional polarities, counting the aura polarity. Since he predates the existence of forma, at the time, this was an enormous advantage over vanilla Excalibur or any other frame. So at least originally, he did have a significant bonus. "

Think a little bit about Frost Prime He Only Have a D additional Polarity Slot, nothing more