Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.11

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Frost/Frost Prime abilities. Frost Prime still has no stat boosts. Avalanche has no CC/Utility (i.e. cold proc enemies that survive), and neither does Freeze scale well, with minuscule HP to keep target frozen, a barely palpable AoE area, and horrid travel time. Ice Wave has barely any scale ability/utility without the augment. And we still have no way of identifying when a Snow Globe is going down/losing HP. not to mention that HP bar is pretty low in end-game content. Not to mention those visuals are blinding for the team. Still don't understand how enemies who are slowed within the globe aren't hurt by the shards of ice slashing at them. Or how, if the globe shatters or disappears, some cold air isn't let out to freeze proc enemies in the area.

Still no fix for Frost/Frost Prime being actually defense worthy without his Globe. Take that away, and he's pretty much useless as an AoE lockdown frame.

join the club, I'm waiting for like 5 frames to be more then one trick ponies.

I'm confused about the new World on Fire. With Power Duration, am I just buring more energy for the extra duration that I added or is the energy consumed slower throughout the duration? Cause as of right now, it feels like I burn more energy because of my extra duration.

This isn't quite the kind of toggleable I expected... and kind of a nerf to WoF?  Everything else is great, but World on Fire needs help.

50 energy + 5 per second over a 10 second duration is still 100 energy cost.  I kind of expected WoF to just... run until we ran out of energy?  If you're really randy for making it scale with duration somehow still, then have the amount of blasts per second scale with duration.

I'm confused about the new World on Fire. With Power Duration, am I just buring more energy for the extra duration that I added or is the energy consumed slower throughout the duration? Cause as of right now, it feels like I burn more energy because of my extra duration.

^ tested it earlier too.....

in order to have longer duration....you burn more energy....i have yet to try lower duration to see if it is the same effect as saryns miasma.....if so....we will see short nuke bursts for WoF

what does this mean... 20 ecsort drones? 20 more damage? 20 WHAT?

^ i was curious about this too.....not very clear...

Edited by sekushiiandee

Still no buff for mag's shield transfer

• Slightly lowered the speed in which Mag’s Pull Ability will drag enemies and items towards you.

Great, another mag nerf

Might wanna think before you post. If the distance was nerfed then it would have been bad. It only drags the enemies to you rather than ragdolling corpse shaped bullets at Mag.

"Still no fix for this" Xd....Can't believe that I'm posting this up in update note....Good work on Wrymius though! :D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/385581-2015-shiny-bug-thread-pc-version/#entry4259390

I. have. complained about this issue everywhere, 2014 oddball thread, my own thread, support zendesk etc.

The settings are KEEP resetting back so frequent, it takes up SO much of my gameplay time....Please DE, help me out! :(

Still no fix for....

--------------------

Many textures have been low quality since U14 or so:

Time to time I find this low textures in several objects around the game

WOkTvhz.jpg

xJY0ggr.jpg

Rwrgyys.jpg

(in this last image its the lotus symbol that is low quality)

-------------------

The edo armor set, also is low quality textures, and at random times they change color:

M3v93Fp.jpg

J5BCzoS.jpg

(in this image, the same armor set, i didn't recolor it, but it just shows up like that)

------------------------

And then the many problems related with matchmaking, squad formations, and invites.

I have no image proof for these, but lately allot more ppl have reporting the same bugs, hence the recent server update you guys made today.

- squads entering void missions without the host, giving automatic mission fail. 
- entering void, 1 or 2 players are always left behind, and have to be re-invited. 
- in public matchmaking, being able to join a squad after the objective as been completed.

- getting invited to a squad/mission that haves a free slots, and the objective isn't completed, or they might even still be in the lobby, and UI persistently sates "failed to join squad" repeatedly even after many re-invites.

-  Many times the lobby UI just breaks, and we cant vote on the accept mission, or some of the players are not visible; and also random dropping out of the squad lobby for no good reason (this can append before and after missions wile in the lobby)

Edited by 7grims

From a short bit of testing using Ember Prime's changed abilities, the functionality is as follows:

Fire Blast:

A radial AoE expands from the point of casting, extending to 30m, knocking down and doing stated damage (150 at max rank) to enemies caught in the blast. This is affected by LoS, meaning if you can't see them, you can't hurt them. Ember's Fire Fright augment also does NOT affect the expanding radial blast.

World on Fire:

The ability now costs 50 energy, but also drains 5/s. Duration is THE SAME, meaning that despite any hope of a togglable ability, it is still limited by duration mods. In the end, an unmodified build costs the same energy as the old WoF, but with the added benefit of being able to cast a shorter version. (100 energy nets you 10 seconds, 75 energy nets you 5 seconds) If you run out of energy, the ability simply stops. On the flip side of this, If you mod Ember to exceed a 10-second WoF, you will actually be using MORE energy than normal.

Here's the fun part: While you channel WoF, you cannot gain ANY energy from sources like restores, similar to other recent "channeling" abilities. However, unlike Peacemaker, any ENERGY ORB that you happen to pick up or vacuum during this time gives you 0 energy, wasting the orb. Fortunately, you can still receive energy from EV. Yet, for all intents and purposes, World on Fire is actually worse off than it was before.

Edited to include an EV test and additional notes on WoF

Edited by Moasiac