Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.11

DE_Adam

mini game: MEH

Ember Changes:

• Base Stamina increased to 150.
  • Base armour increased to 100 (125 for Ember Prime)
  • Movement Speed increase.
  • Fire Blast has had a mechanic added. In addition to placing a ring of fire on casting location, it will now also generate a growing wall of fire (like the Arson Eximus ability).
  • World On Fire is now a toggle ability with a 50 Energy cost on cast. It will drain 5 energy over time as well as consider your power duration (affected by mods).
  • World on Fire has had its casting time reduced.

YEAAAAAAAAAAH Ember players! will burn everything! (Ember is my third fav char)

It's funny. The one warframe that the majority of players have condemned as the "worst" warframe in the game finally gets a little buff, and now all of a sudden everyone rages about how THEIR favorite warframe wasn't buffed recently as well.

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

That said, I'm unsure whether or not WoF is supposed to be toggleable as well as duration based. If this is supposed to be, then while I'm not a fan of it, I can somewhat understand the need to keep a cap on it. However at the same time, Ember, even with these new buffs, seriously needs something that will bring her back up into the ranks of the "stronger" warframes, and a fully toggleable WoF would do exactly that.

Thanks for the update as always.

In regards to "Still no fix for..." there are several remaining issues with Mesa's abilities:

Rank 0 Ballistic Battery Stores More Damage Per Shot Than Other Ranks

Shatter Shield Reflects Less Damage From Non-Hitscan Weapons Than Expected and Can Only Reflect One Pellet From Multishot Weapons

Melee Becomes Unusable After Casting Peacemaker

Edited by PsycloneM

The World on Fire "buff" is horribly broken.....because energy balls are now consumed during its duration but fail to give energy!

The energy consumption has been effectively doubled or tripled because of all the energy ball loot that has now been eliminated because of "pickup to no effect" during WoF duration.

Its huuuugely irritating to to kill a wave of infested, look around for energy balls to get some energy back and then realize....you ate them all to no effect.

Please let this be a bug.

The old WoF was better than this....damage was the same and energy consumption over time was drastically better if you consider energy ball loot lost.

I like to have a bit of a review with this changes:

1. Stamina Increase OK

2. Base Armour increase OK that was really needed

3. Movement Speed Increased OK well not really needed but nice

4. Fireblast = Super cool now but no one care about duration of the ring anymore / spam all the rings around

5. World on Fire ..... sorry but are you f'ucking kidding me! no serious now are you f'ucking kidding me!!!!!!

First you give us Energy packs to use at emergencys...

than you got the stupid idea when someone got energy drained a Energy pack does not provide Energy so an Energy pack is totally useless in an emergency with as example a Nix, Mirage or a Mesa...

now you actually give us an Ember ult that works exactly like Mirages ult to F*** us more that we cannot use the Energy restore packs when we would need them!!!!

Make the dam Ember ult last as long as you have mana (like Nix or Mesa) or change the dam Energy restore packs back to the way it was that we can get Energy while Energy is drained. Casting 50 Engergy + 5 Energy drain per Sec duration as long as you have Energy it would be that simple.

Maybe as addition a decrease of the movement speed as long as WoF is on.

This Ult change just gave me Eye Cancer because it is a serious nerf for Ember towards her already limited potential that only goes against infested.

Something like that would be great on Valkyr ult but at Ember it just suck extremly hard.

I'm sorry that i have to write it that way but i just could puke about such stupid changes on an ability that not needed to be changed from bad to worse!!!

6. Decreased Cast time OK thats something nice to hear

Most of the changes are nice but the WoF change just sucks

"putting Ember back to the storage until a real buff for her appears"

Couldnt agree more, they buffed her but made WoF more. . .  unusable. I prefer having the OLD WoF back (the ring/circle of fire, I honestly find it better than the revamped WoF)

Accelerant is still by far the best skill she has 

nonetheless, I am very thankful for the stat buffs

Edited by Airnad

Solar/Total Eclipse still removes skins for the duration of the mission if you're not the host.

Desert Camo Viper is still a solid block color instead of actual desert camo.

TennoGen skins sometimes get their energy stuck displaying as bright white instead of whatever color was selected.

Edited by TriangleMann

Still no fix for...

Boilers spawn pods can spawn after/during defense prize selection.

Meaning, the offsprings can kill us wile we are locked and idle on the selection screen:

Gc9YgYP.jpg

If it wasn't for the almighty carrier, I would had died.

Edited by 7grims