DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.11.1

Just had to comment to increase visibility of this issue. There hasn't been a response and it hasn't been fixed for several updates. And it isn't just pigments, he hasn't been dropping anything any time my group has killed him for about two months.

Okay i know there was a lot of heat because of World on Fire, but don't these changes now allow people to use World on Fire as long as they have energy restore items?

Same going for Mirage.

Hmm, gonna see how that will work in game.

Not quite, because world on fire still has duration and stops working after 10 seconds. If DE is going to make world on fire cost energy while active, they should just make it like Mesa and Nyx's ultimate and remove the cap on duration.

Edited by notHunky
  • Upvote 1

Obligatory "Still no fix for...":

Interesting that you would create a tactical alert involving thrown weapons, because this problem with their Throw Attacks has not been addressed yet. I've just tested all of these weapons again, up-to-date screenshots will follow shortly.

Edit: I do appreciate though that the Throw Attacks now seem to have much better retargeting after bouncing off an enemy. It's probably time to bring out that Glaive Prime again.

Added current screenshots to that post.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Upvote 1

It's. Still. A. Nerf.

It's right in the description of World On Fnerf:  "World On Fire is now a toggle ability with a 50 Energy cost on cast. It will drain 5 energy over time as well as consider your power duration (affected by mods)."

50 energy + x * (1 + duration_bonus) seconds * 5 energy / second = You pay extra for duration mods. 

It's. Still. A. Nerf.

And, hitting 5 enemies for 50 energy is pathetic for an ult.  I really hope this isn't the Quality that DE intends to infest the rest of the ults with this year.

Year of Trojan Nerf Horses.

Thats a bit to simple to look at WoF. The energy cost is higher than it used to be if the duration is extented with mods. But in return its casting animation is much faster, it can be early toggled-off to preserve energy, it immediatly attacks 5 targets and now has a 35% chance to also inflict Burning. A proc of burn increases the damage of a proc significantly and i assume it also staggers enemies like other Burn procs.

Did those positive changes not outweight the increase in energy cost when using +duration mods, that its net still a nerf? In my opinion, they do. WoF is better than it was before, altough i would still like it if the duration was simply entirely removed but that might mean the energy gain while channeling goes bye again. But i think i'd be okay with that.

Could one of the following changes please be made?:
● Make World on Fire no longer tied to Power Duration, and can persist as long as you have Energy.

OR:

● World on Fire is still affected by Power Duration, but has a base Duration of about 10 seconds before the ability starts draining Energy. (For up to a base of about 20s.)

Also, while Fire Blast's new Firewall mechanic is nice, I still don't think the Ability justifies being 75 Energy.  

I think it should gain increased damage on both the Ring and the Wall, aswell as have the Ring gain a fair chance to Proc Heat, with the Ability's Augment Mod getting a complete rework aswell.

Also, Fireball could use some love.

• Upvote 2

Also I haven't seen any official notes in several updates addressing players not being able to pick up Syndicate Medallions. These threads are all slightly old, but I just did Syndicate missions yesterday with a friend who is in the same Syndicates I am, and she could not see them or collect them until another player connected to the session.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/371388-last-player-to-join-in-syndicate-mission-unable-to-pick-up-medallions/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381538-syndicate-medallions-unable-to-be-picked-up/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/369569-unable-to-pick-upsee-medallions-in-syndicate-missions/

• all Corrupted Mods are being given the same % drop chance.

This, and more this.

Thank you DE. While I think we all appreciate making the newer mods more accessible (I think you did great by us in that) I am very thankful for the even shot at getting these drops.

Please, really I am begging a little here, please even out the drop chances on everything else. This was a great way to help us get new content, but the same cannot be said for drop tables in the void, or fluctus limbs (also new) and so on. There are parts of this game (archwing) I simply can't play anymore due to this endless frustration. I no longer believe they are even in the tables: faith only goes so far. But at least knowing gives a player hope.

An example: I loved archwing from launch, despite the bugs it was sweet (jetback ninjas, giant space swords, c'mon). After over 50 hours just trying to get the Fluctus Limbs and failing, I can't even launch a mission without anger. There is no point in me playing it anymore, nothing comes of it I don't already have and the frustration overwhelms any satisfaction from the game mechanics. I worry the content is going to become under utilized as people like me, stubborn bastards, stop bothering. For myself, I wont touch archwing until the drops are adjusted. I have personally sold over 90 Corvas and Onorix parts (mostly corvas to be honest, mostly barrels lol) and still have no Fluctus Limbs: so now I don't try.

On the brighter side, I look forward to kicking in a few more vault doors!

• Upvote 1

• Mirage is now able to gain energy from Team Energy Restore items while her Prism Ability is toggled on.

If this is the case why can't Nyx and Mesa also get energy like this while using their ults,  makes no sense.  They all should be able to get energy while their ults are active or none of them should. 

actualy it DOES make some sense, Ember and Mirage ults both consume energy per second, BUT both are time limited, Mesa and Nyx dont have this time restrinction and if they get energy form restores both could be ethernaly in the ulti, 

* my english may be broken*

Edited by Rogusdra
  • Upvote 3

YAY! can we have SAME DROP CHANCE % on void parts now? seriously guys.... I still can't get my scindo prime.... please?

Warframe Changes:

• Ember is now able to gain energy from Team Energy Restore items while her World on Fire Ability is toggled on. 
  • Mirage is now able to gain energy from Team Energy Restore items while her Prism Ability is toggled on.

You don't know just how happy this makes me. 10/10, best hotfix/update of the year.

-Ember’s World on Fire will now have an increased chance to proc fire damage on enemies (chance increased by strength mods).

Great!!

World on Fire is still worse, energy-wise, than it was before all of these changes took place.

• Upvote 1

I uploaded a new video about the lifestrike bug when playing as a non-host/joining a match and i dont know if it is a know issue already, gotta post this just to be sure, link to the thread with 2 video proofs and info:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382775-lifestrike-not-working-properly-in-non-host-situations/

Devs, if something is unclear let me know, also good news about the Vault changes, i was a bit lazy to farm transient fortitude but now is gonna be easier.

I wanted to point out that the Daman Sugatra (and I suspect others) doesn't connect with the handle of the Dark Dagger. I cannot point this out in the art section of the forum however

• all Corrupted Mods are being given the same % drop chance.  This means you'll now have an equal shot at any Corrupted Mod on your Vault Runs!

"Equal Chance"

Warframe Changes:

• Ember is now able to gain energy from Team Energy Restore items while her World on Fire Ability is toggled on. Please note Energy Orbs should be working as well. Our tests confirm Energy Orb pickups give the expected energy to Ember while World-on-Fire is active, if you encounter an issue where this isn’t the case please outline the repro specifics in the appropriate bug sub-forum.
  • Ember’s World on Fire will immediately hit up to five targets on initial cast.
  • Ember’s World on Fire will now drain energy after casting has been completed, and not during cast.  Energy drain will deactivate the moment the Ability has been toggled off, regardless of animation state.
  • Ember’s World on Fire will now prioritize targets on activation.  Higher priority will be given to targets that pose the most immediate threat to Ember, such as not under any Crowd Control or within close range.
  • Ember’s World on Fire will now have an increased chance to proc fire damage on enemies (chance increased by strength mods).

Thank u.