DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.11.1

If I'm true canadian now pls take me to Canada. I'm even MMO gamedeveloper (for 12 years).

Could we possibly also get 'priority shifting' for Mesa's Peacemaker? I can't count how many times I've died in otherwise survivable odds because she doesn't shoot A) enemies that are closer to her or B) Crowd Control deniers such as Infested Ancient Healers and the like, or more powerful threats than that Runner thirty meters away instead of an Infested Charger Eximi giving her a not-so-friendly scratch to her back.

Edited by CirnouliK

• More recent Corrupted Mods were given an increased drop chance to give players better odds at being able to get them.  Now that some of the shine has worn off, all Corrupted Mods are being given the same % drop chance.  This means you’ll now have an equal shot at any Corrupted Mod on your Vault Runs!

And like that you've destroyed what little mod trading economy this game had.  Now the prices are going to homogenize and all of them are going to be practically worthless.  I can understand increasing the drop chance of Heavy Cal, Fleeting and Overextended to drop the over inflated prices down, but mods that were worth something like Rage and Blind rage are now being dropped like bricks when they could be sold for reasonable prices and people could actually MAKE SOMETHING from them.

There's a reason why supply and demand are a thing.  If you made gold as accessible as iron you'd kill a gold standard economy with the speed and vengeance of an angry God.   That's why, while raising drop chances is a GOOD THING it shouldn't be the same across the board.  Void Drop chances aren't the same across the board even for the reasonable drops, some are still higher than others, mods should work the same way.

Are you sure you made the corrupted mod drop chances the same? Almost all of my OD runs since have still resulted in the same bloody firerate mods.

35% proc ?.......why not just give it 100% proc or at least 50% proc......I meant....common, it's a really big touch of fire........

But still, cool update

Still no fix for Hind fire rate - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356512-hind-fire-rate-very-slow-since-burst-fire-fps-dependency-fix/

Still no fix for no crits on AMD and other world objects - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/371964-so-no-crits-on-world-objects/

Oh, and foundry sorting by state is still broken, there's a whole bunch of helmets being displayed before built/in progress items in it.

• More recent Corrupted Mods were given an increased drop chance to give players better odds at being able to get them.  Now that some of the shine has worn off, all Corrupted Mods are being given the same % drop chance.  This means you’ll now have an equal shot at any Corrupted Mod on your Vault Runs!

This is awesome, but it still makes grinding a little hard with all of the mods to get.

Why can't there be specific Corrupted mods per mission type?

Or would that make it too difficult?

This is awesome, but it still makes grinding a little hard with all of the mods to get.

Why can't there be specific Corrupted mods per mission type?

Or would that make it too difficult?

I assume that DE coded their game in C++.

So.

Let's get over it.

Including ctime and random, adding the params random with time and uniform with float (instead of integer) will make a fair RNG generator.

Simply you add the figures from 0.0f (float) to 1.0f (same), giving it an overall declaration and classification "void droppingVaultModsOverall", if 0.0000.. - 0.3000... Reward heavy caliber, fleeting expertise, etc.

On 0.300....1 - 0.6000... Reward these mods, etc.

To make it even more simple as it could be, there are 22 corrupted mods?

Uniform with integer, 0 to 21 (programming always starts with 0). 0 stands for heavy caliber, 1 for fleeting expertise, 2 for tranquil..

If the random number generator picks a figure on each second (time) passes/skips, it will save that value and hand out the reward mod declared with the respective number to it.

If you want 5 specific mods in exterminate vault, simply doing droppingVaultModsOverallExt and adding the numbers there will significantly reduce the variety of existing mods to that mode. Getting those mods will make it easier as before.

It is indeed easy as hell.

They just have to split the declared value droppingVaultModsOverall into the specific type of missions and removing the other mods which shouldn't be rewarded there. Alike prime parts.

Why isn't DE doing this already? Who knows. Lazy? Buggy (shouldn't be at all)? PWE forces against it? Whooooo knows.

It is simply easy to do so, but well, I don't care anymore. I am more forum searching and tracking about a 16.0 update, than playing the actual game. Was offline ingame for more than 3 weeks.

Those changes and fixes, which are simple variable management server and client sided, just 5-6 values modified/adjusted, and not to excused being done so lately, still doesn't make me want to play this game.

Edited by Pacheon

You guys are doing a really good job of getting Ember where she needs to be - But you're still ignoring the elephant in the room of Ember needing every stat to be effective. The reason the community cried for making WOF toggleable not because we wanted to turn it off early, but instead it was because that would remove her reliance on duration and worry about things like efficiency and damage, things a frame meant to dish damage are going to be forced to use. But as you run around with you blind raged Ember that can't use fleeting expertise, her key ability - Accelerant - becomes far too expensive to sensibility use whenever a non-stunned enemy shows up. And as the levels get higher, your other abilities fail, and she runs out of energy trying to carry too much at once. However, if you want to spec for efficiency, World on Fire becomes an utter joke as it can't last long enough to deal the damage it needs to deal.

TL;DR I'm for removing the duration cap on WOF plz

АЛЕРТ С КОРПУСОМ ПОЛНОЕ ГОВНО!!!!!!!!  . РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ БОЛЬНЫЕ НА ГОЛОВУ ПРИДУРКИ

Is it just me or most Ember fans got tired of arguing and discussing already on how Ember should be buffed? I think it's futile, DE will stick to what they want and would never consider removing the duration on WoF. It's really sad.

• Upvote 1

Chromatic research is STILL bugged. Is this such an issue to make few simultaneus researches? Or else pls make us able to start research immidiataly after compoletion of the previous.

^ that's good!

Edited by Volume

Wow this is... unexpected

Thank you for giving players a good shot at the new content. This decision is genuinely surprising and very welcome

Thanks for the change on the corrupted mods, at least now we can farm vaults without feeling unrewarded after getting the same mods over and over again.