Edited by BLI7Z
  • Upvote 3

its to difficult

i take mag prime with shield transference mod

to much Nullis

Glaive not good for Nullis bubble ^^

i try so much , i make another missi in the game ^^

its not funny ^^

For everybody complaining about the requirement, you know what I thought of it? It means nothing. Might as well go unarmed and use every ability you have for your warframe, and it's against a horde of Nullifiers.

I'd love to know how you can run this mission without any weapons period - by which I mean you can unequip everything from your Warframe before trying to launch the mission.

Edited by Luster-Purge

Wow DE, nice "tactical event" (read: Impossible and restrictive mission).

You seriously should've stuck to limiting conclave for this mission, because not all players have thrown melee weapons.

I'm waiting for the hotfix which will change it to conclave limitations (or anything BUT thrown melee)

Also, its highly amusing that you still haven't nerfed Nullifiers for all that we've said about them in past threads.

Where are these promised "changes?" You guys seriously failed in designing the concept for this event on your part.

If you don't want your support ticket mail flooded with "fix tactical alert now" I'd suggest you get right on fixing this horrible alert.

SpLtWeN.png

is this a joke or is someone having a breakdown

there have been cases where devs have had legitimate breakdowns over people complaining about an addition not being well thought of 

Tactical Alert was easy. God forbid you have to actually think of a strategy instead of mindlessly running around solo.

They even beat the event on Prime Time...

Edited by Dohick3y
  • Upvote 1

nice that they 'heard about how terrible it is' and 'hope the potatoe helps', but aren't actually going to do anything about the tactical alert itself. sure there are ways to beat it but they mostly involve doing stuff that might as well be considered exploits like 4 nyx absorb, or dropping every energy restore in your inventory. is that what they mean by 'strategic'? finding the loophole in the over-restrictions? i guess it could be looked at like that, but don't even try and pretend this has anything to do with difficulty or means it's fun in any way unless you're a huge masochist or something. oops maybe that was too far. oh well....

i mean: 'oh what an awesome event! thanks DE for the cool strategy based gameplay involved and the variety of enemies available! and the....(insert continous blind singing of praises).

• Upvote 2

SpLtWeN.png

is this a joke or is someone having a breakdown

there have been cases where devs have had legitimate breakdowns over people complaining about an addition not being well thought of 

"Joke", this is very peaceful.

at a mission where high lvl  accounts say its to heavy, are you bringing out something like this??

i have 4 over  i don't need them!

The mission is so impossible like before.

"don't feed the Trolls" but what if the Publisher is the Troll

i will pick up the potato, (maybe some whare in the future it will bee possible that i need it) but at this alert its the purest kidding.

Fix it NOW! 

oh.. an have you lock at the Successful finished missions for the alert?

or the active plays at this mission? actual we have

20 active groups for my area ( central Europe/ Germany) its Weekend there have to be more than 100

dose DE relay want the Next S#&$storm?

last time you have said that you are locking for the Game(i don't think so)

What are you Realy locking for Money? with something like this? not realy!

It's easy guys, stop crying. It only took 80 tries to win it for the first time.

80 Tries for the first time do it your self, i wont waste my time 5 tries with a high class team are strange 10 are hard 20 to much

Actually contrary to alot of these people I like that your first run you are basically guaranteed to fail it makes you strategize and be "TACTICAL" come up with a good plan to survive the onslaught i found mine;)

Nothing tactical about this, 2 frosts spamming Snow Globe makes you win, anything else is just painful and luck based.

• Upvote 1

Well, I dunno what everyone is yelling about, I solo'ed it 2 times, using only Nyx p, just used sime large shield restores and some large energy restores, ofc Nyx absorb with maximized range, didn't kill much enemies, but got it to the end easily.

P.S. if u stay on top of the rover and activate nyx absorb, u move with the rover while the ability is active. :P

• Upvote 2

Took 3 tries with pugs to get both rewards, didn't even have frost for one run. Bring specters, guys. They can still use primaries/secondaries and will make your time with nullifiers a lot easier. Also helps to have a damage frame go ahead and clear out enemies before cargo reaches them. Enemies behind you can be ignored since the cargo will outpace them fairly quickly.

Specter BPs are from rescue missions and take 8 hours to build, ya still have time. Doesn't matter which one you use either.

• Upvote 1

So much butthurt in this thread.  I'm just laughing as my Nyx absorbs everything thrown at it with zero effort.

It'd be nice if my Glaive Prime could go through Nullifier shields though.  Not much point in restricting us to thrown melee if thrown melee doesn't actually do anything.  :/

Edited by AlakiNuva
  • Upvote 2

"hi, I'm Mag, I'll be you dedicated frontline bruiser" I like this alert. Overshields make it trivial to just punch the F*** out of Nullifiers.

I thought the alert was okay. It was difficult getting to the rover, but then with the right team the rover part was easy enough. Kudos to DE for the nice mod as well.

Though ummm:

SpLtWeN.png

DE are... are you feeling okay? Do... do you need a hug or a pat on the back or something? Cause I mean... I can atleast try to make you feel better but uuh... gosh. It sucks to see one of my favorite devs have a meltdown like that :(

I'm Nyx, i enjoy rides on top of vehicles while meditating 

90962b8ca2f052bc54e4d499720db5b6.png
Overtake?
just too eazy

Edited by g43riel
  • Upvote 2

"Joke", this is very peaceful.

at a mission where high lvl  accounts say its to heavy, are you bringing out something like this??

i have 4 over  i don't need them!

The mission is so impossible like before.

"don't feed the Trolls" but what if the Publisher is the Troll

i will pick up the potato, (maybe some whare in the future it will bee possible that i need it) but at this alert its the purest kidding.

Fix it NOW! 

oh.. an have you lock at the Successful finished missions for the alert?

or the active plays at this mission? actual we have

20 active groups for my area ( central Europe/ Germany) its Weekend there have to be more than 100

dose DE relay want the Next S#&$storm?

last time you have said that you are locking for the Game(i don't think so)

What are you Realy locking for Money? with something like this? not realy!

+1

Yeah. I want to quit playing Warframe so, DE PLEASE - make more stupid missions like this!

Please.

"Harder".

Balder from tactics and claim them t-a-c-t-i-c-a-l.

Put x10 from the beloved nullifiers on any 5m! Please, give us more from this crap!

And with pleasure i will ctr+F4 your game and uninstall.

What is this joke of a mission!? What a potato can help? And give us 1-2 lvl joke of enemies. You make a crappy Tactical Alert Mission and is better to admit it. DE team was make mistakes before, but was humble enough to appreciate our opinion and fix things. Now what is this? Nullifier that break gameplay and lore, more and more of them (like we like them) and ridicules mission which claim to be tactical. What the crap is tactical there?

YES.
It is "^&^%$$##@" easy, when you exploit the game: staying ON the rover, spam ice globes/toggle Absorb + energy/health/shield refill + watch how ur team die + a doze of luck --> in the last platform to not be full of nulllifiers. BUT is this Tactical, DE? I'm curious how you think this is tactical. Do we have some control on the battlefield? NO. Because even the slightest tactic which we can add with our abilities is bring down by the nullifiers who block/nullifies our skills. Also there is plenty of FROST-NULLIFIER-EXIMUS. Hmm... how to not shout this in your face? This is really best tactical unit to put against our tenno which are very and absolutely LOGICALLY restricted to only glaive weapons. 'Cause this IS tactical. And DO the glaive do something special in this mission? No. Maybe i miss something, but why glaive when can be swords or staff or whatever melee.. why the restriction? Is there a in-game logic, or just devs crappy logic, like: "- You know Dave/Scott/Whatever, thrown weapon are used with 4% less than other melee weapon, lets restrict next alert mission to only them and call it Tactical! - O, GREAT idea boss. Let's do it. The community will love it!"

Yeah.

Thanks for the potato, DE.

Will keep that in mind...

Edited by Ianrama
  • Upvote 2

Had a fairly easy time with a Nyx. Absorb does more than absorb damage, it also raises the aggro significantly to the point that enemies would rather try to shoot into Nyx's Absorb than try and shoot the truck. With this little distraction the other 3 players could be whatever (had a mag, saryn, oberon) and they just run around murdering everything.

Didn't even have to liberally spam consumables. I think we put consumables down only once a run, just to start the whole event with full energy and overcharged shields. Ow and it was with random players. I will say that a bit of luck certainly makes the whole event easier.

• Upvote 1

Had to dust Frost off and finally put all my specters to good use. Got to ride on top of a Corpus jeep and randomly glitch into it. 10/10 would beat my head against a wall again.

Apparently DE replies at the crappy comments like "wat is a rover" while everyone else asks: "WTF IS THIS CRAP!?"