[DE]Rebecca

Tactical Alert: Overtake

Now this is bullS#&$, you shouldn't restrict people based on the weapons they use.

Hell, I never used a throwing weapon because I don't use them, not I can'

t get the stance to sell, or the tac points

• Upvote 1

well done it 2 times and well that stance is defiantly worth it has nice animations

• Upvote 1

Loved the alert. Soloed it twice as my Frost Prime. The King of Defense cannot be beaten no matter how many Nullifiers you throw at him.

• Upvote 3

The weapon restriction doesn't even matter. I just beat it with just a frost and a mag without getting any kills. Just sit on the rover spamming max-range snowglobe and shield polarize and drop energy restores frequently.

• Upvote 1

Now this is bullS#&$, you shouldn't restrict people based on the weapons they use.

Hell, I never used a throwing weapon because I don't use them, not I can'

t get the stance to sell, or the tac points

Build the Kestral, equip it, beat the mission with frame powers. Easy peasy.

WONDERFUL abilities blow it up too... used a vortex and INSTANT DEATH!!!

nice try at making it challenging atleast.

altho the red text mentioned new enemies, is this an old tactical alert originally meant to introduce the nullifiers? 

for al you complainers, try different frames with different builds and experiment, my team was me(Nyx Prm), a Limbo, a trinity, and a Rhino. I would stand on top of the Rover using absorb, the Limbo would also be on the top setting down energy pads and casting his alt and hop scotching it when we hit its border. Our trinity would replenish our shields. And our Rhino would kill Nullifiers. also, you are still able to bring in your sentinals so deck them out with all your best mods since you are only going to be using your melee. And from what I could tell the Nullifiers dont usually walk in front of the rover so Nyx and Limbo should be good to keep casting.

thanks so much for forcing us to use the S#&$tiest, most under powered, weak &#! weapons available to us, then making us fight enemies that make them even more worthless. this stance better give 4000% extra damage on every hit or something.

• Upvote 6

Frost + Snow Globe.

There your tactic.

REALLY. Just that.

Edited by Coverop
  • Upvote 2

Everyone seems upset about this alert. I found it hard but doable. Our squad beat this with two configurations. Frost, Rhino,Trinity and Zephyr. Second one was with Frost, Rhino, Limbo and Zephyr. Rhino would stand on top of the rover with Iron Skin and keep overshields and energy up with large team restores. Frost would spam globes all around the front of the rover. We got two victories with four tries. Didn't really use glaives that much, there's warframe skills for that. Roar, Roar, Stomp. Roar, Roar, Stomp.

I liked. +1

Edited by TtBrain

- You're forced to use melee

- There are too many nullifiers that deflect melee weapons easily 

- No one uses throwing weapons so you're going to see people with unforma'd and unpotato'd glaives or kestrels

- You're trying to defend a moving object that has virtually no health

- Magnetic damage messes up your shields which cuts them in half and messes up your energy

- Cold environmental damage that halfs your shields even further

Like this is insane

Late game players like myself see this as a gift from DE. Finally some sort of challenge. So no offense, if you guys think this is too hard, then fight harder and become tougher.

• Upvote 1

Late game players like myself see this as a gift from DE. Finally some sort of challenge. So no offense, if you guys think this is too hard, then fight harder and become tougher.

Or just equip a Frost.

• Upvote 7

lol get gud XD

• Upvote 2

It's supposed to be playable for every frame man...

i feel like people dont like to or are not reading this.....

please stop saying use this frame and that frame....please stop using the whole get good crap....

i get that its great for veterans like myself because of the challenge....

but it is not cool that you push down all the lower ranked players, players who do not have plat to have an arsenal of weapons or frames, and players who do not have someone to carry them

in all honesty....it is a huge dent to playerbase morale....stop thinking about yourself....if you got the alert...and you finish it. then good for you.....help other people out....dont @(*()$ talk down to people and tell them to get better

i feel like we constantly lose quality players and keep increasing in number of %$#% aggressive, macho players in the game

Edited by sekushiiandee
  • Upvote 18

Normally I need a good reason to complain, but holy hell DE what were you thinking? =/

Then you had a zephyr sit on top of the rover while you radial disarmed and dropped the decoy to distract them. GENIUS SIR. GENIUS.

Nyx Prime with 420 energy can finish this with only one energy restore. Plop her on top in the middle, use shield restores so she has enough shields to power the rover through the stage, then start absorb and watch as enemies cant do jack. Nullifiers might occasionally cause the thing to cancel, but they get pushed aside quickly so you can just restart.

• Upvote 1

My friend and I tried to do this 5 times and we lost each time. We walked into the room before the rover and there were no joke 5 Nullifiers. The magnetic damage takes away all of our shields. We tried it with both our Zephyrs and Trinitys to try to counter it but it's almost just as hard when you have Nullifiers all over the place. Please at least take out the Nullifiers so we can something. 

I took Zephyr. Stood on top of the thing, spammed Turbulence and energy/shield Restores. Didn't kill anything.

But why is everyone so amazed about the Stance?

Some of my clans tried this and they found a way that works

You need a frost with lots of energy to spam shield and you're good to go