> Players rant that the game is too easy

> DE gives a hard tactical alert

> Players rant that the alert is too hard

• Upvote 5

Mag, Loki, Limbo and Nyx

Cataclysm on the enemies to remove damage

Loki and Nyx to draw attention away and remove stray bullets

Mag for shields

Organized this with the first Pug I ran into.

Anyone worth his salt can do this easily.

• Upvote 2

interesting Tactical Alert. unfortunately random groups bring Warframes that don't contribute to Squads. generally screws people when that happens

(which is most of the time).

also people still don't understand how to do Hijack since the last Hijack Event, so that only makes things worse.

all 4 Players always trying to AFKride the Payload cart is not how you do it unless you're planning on replenishing Shields with Abilities or Restores constantly.

so you're going to get a lot of negative 'too hard' flak about this Tactical Alert. but it's only partially true. lots of Nullifier Crewman, but people still try to use AoE Nuke Warframes.

the Players are just as much at fault there as anything else.

(psst, protip, don't bring:

Rhino, Ash, Mesa, Valkyr, Limbo (unless he's going to Banish, but topkek at AoE Nuke Limbo's), Ember, Nova, Nekros, Hydroid, Excalibur, Rhino, Rhino, Rhino.

if you do, know fully well that you're not contributing to your team.)

Edited by taiiat

this was one of the easiest tactical alert I have to say..

sure it took me few tries to figure it out, but I did it.

nothing fancy though, just a few adjustment to Nyx (not prime) and that was it.

I don't remember the other warframes, I pug-ed it.

All I did after getting to the cart was just stand on it and absorb, that was it.

it slowed me down every now and then cuz my shield wasn't that high.

I have to say, getting to the cart was actually harder than getting the cart rolling.

somewhat dissapointing how it felt really hard, but once I knew how to do it, it was rather too easy.

kind of like a puzzle game.

But I have to say the stance is Reaalllly cool.

It was something how I always pictured the glaive to be.

Good reward, but meh level of alert.

• Upvote 1

Thrown melee only alert. That's cool. Reminds me that the throw bug in stance mode is still not fixed! There is still one extra swing before you throw your melee weapon!

• Upvote 3

THe fact the the enemt spawn rate is overkill and the rover having virtually little to no health is making this impossible...

Was very hard, but just took a Nyx with max range/effeciency
and a frost running ahead spaming frost globes.

easiest mission by far after you figure out how to assess the situiation

• Upvote 1

Well that's sounds painfull. Really bad combo of handicaps they throw at players there.

Not so much tactical alerts as gauntlet alerts.

Tactical alerts would imply something like having to do missions with throwing melee weapons only, with stronger enemies and not being allowed to have the alarm on for more than 30 seconds.

Throwing all these odds at us is just testing player patience and playing towards players who can create very specific builds.

Hey Rebecca! Can you an Megan please try this on prime time tonight to showcase how possible it is for people to beat this mission?

Well good thing i have my old tattered Glaive lying around. Here comes the pain.

Nyx absorb, case closed.

• Upvote 1

Thrown melee only alert. That's cool. Reminds me that the throw bug in stance mode is still not fixed! There is still one extra swing before you throw your melee weapon!

ran into that same problem, was driving me nuts. Equip your codex scanner (since you have no other weapons) and use quick melee's throw. Way faster!

Just finished my solo runs with Mag... I did a few build tests in the normal hijack mission and got it right away. Most of my crazy tactics weren't really necessary to beat it. 5 middle energy restores and 1 kubrow life were consumed in 2 runs in total.

I recorded the first one for you: http://youtu.be/Cv55hvPD6_c

Key 1: Glaive is a melee weapon, so you can block damage for free

Key 2: As long as they shoot at you, they don't shoot the cargo.

Thoughts i had:

- Reflection on warframe to kill the enemys

- Raksa kubrow to keep shields up and enemys fleeing.

- Use glaive explosions to kill nullifiers in their bubbles

This was easy, put a nyx on top twoards the front, absorb with max range and efficiency, enemies shoot nyx, team kills enemies, win.

I both love and hate this alert with a passion; it's so beautifully insane it could only have been crafted by the most sadistic member of DE. It's as crazy and twisted as mah Yandere Waifu!

I don't get the focus on using throwing weapons though; why didn't we just go for no weapons at all? Pacifist mode? Seriously, I got a total of rep for Steel Meridian in my second succesful run because, quite frankly, as much as I adore my Glaive Prime, what's the point when every time I get close to killing something, they just pop up another shield? Frost for the win - Mag and Nyx were a bit too unreliable when I tried them.

For anyone else getting frustrated on solo; don't give up! Or sign up to Cephalon Suda and bring some Shield Ospreys; if by some miracle it doesn't get shot down it'll power the Rover SD1 all the way through the canyon. And i'm saying that when my last run left my Rover 75 with less than 100 health left.

dat stance though, best one yet, so awesome, woth the difficulty, dont nurf it, beat it with frost bubbles along the path, limbo phasing people basically skip any enemies that dont get caught on the front of the rover.

Edited by nish197

interesting Tactical Alert. unfortunately random groups bring Warframes that don't contribute to Squads. generally screws people when that happens

(which is most of the time).

also people still don't understand how to do Hijack since the last Hijack Event, so that only makes things worse.

all 4 Players always trying to AFKride the Payload cart is not how you do it unless you're planning on replenishing Shields with Abilities or Restores constantly.

so you're going to get a lot of negative 'too hard' flak about this Tactical Alert. but it's only partially true. lots of Nullifier Crewman, but people still try to use AoE Nuke Warframes.

the Players are just as much at fault there as anything else.

Rhino, Ash, Mesa, Valkyr, Limbo (unless he's going to Banish, but topkek at AoE Nuke Limbo's), Ember, Nova, Nekros, Hydroid, Excalibur, Rhino, Rhino, Rhino.

what are you talking about?

I ran it with nova and it was very smooth, spam #2 helps A LOT.

4 nova or 4 nyx will pass this alert easy, just don't forget to bring energy pods.

Edited by GamePois0n

Hey DE did you even try to complete this mission by yourselves??

I just failed it somewhere around 15 times in a row with NO CHANCES AT ALL.  

And guess what combination of frames got further than others?

4 RHINO PRIMES

this is just ridiculous.

I just got Nyx, went on top of the rover, pressed 4, and I LITERALLY went afk to go to the bathroom, by the time I came back, mission complete...I fail to see why 95% of the community keeps whining about and not use that mushi mushi paste in their heads, AKA a brain.

And that was minutes after the alert went on, I immediately knew...hijack on the ice planet? Good, I know the tile piece...hm, only melee? not good, need way to defend rover without moving from it...AH YES, NYX ABSORB.

Edited by Sebastianx

..., Mesa,...

You lost all credibility there.

What will happen if they get end game content..hmmm

This alert was way too easy..once u think it through before rushing in.

random groups

Mesa has done more than half of the total dmg and at #2 total kills.

I hear such complains in alll games, about different topics.

Thats different players!!!

Something is A, Player Group B comes and complains.

It gets changed to B, Player Group A comes and complains.

Other people / designers scratch their head what people want.

It just that most of the times people don't tell you when everything works for them. Ever called a service line just to say: "Everything works, thanks, good work!"?

Haven't found the time to play the alert yet, but it seems again, that DE has difficulties making the tactical alerts work with what they seemingly INTEND the alerts to be about.

1) No information in the Email, why the hell the weapons are restricted.

2) Mission design not done in a way that makes you really USE the one weapon you have to bring.

I could be wrong though, and the alert is about using powers, and you are restricted to throwing weapons to make you the most restricted possible.

We see them rollin'.

We hatin'.

We tryin' to catch them riding dirty.

^considering my team spendt the whole thing riding on top of it spamming Energy vampire, Snowglobe and Blessing, while i was just killing all the nulls as valk id say the corpus tried to cath us riding dirty.

Was an ok alert. Bit annoying that melee throws dont go through the null shield.

But its doable with the right setup

People think this is hard? Psshhhh, did it in 3 tries and that was with some massive lag issues because frigging payday was updating in the background...

Basically it's just spam frost, but even without frost it's still pretty easy. Even if you F*** up the mission takes like 5 minutes... Did you even try to do the mutalist incursion survival? That was hard as nails and wasted your life 30 minutes at a time... Having said that though, I had an absolute blast playing that mission! The challenge is what makes it fun, and the event is actually pretty rewarding, this is a damn good stance.

• Upvote 1