Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive 2015: Pax East! March 6Th

[DE]Rebecca

Warframe_TennoLive_2015_Website640x300_v2.jpg?itok=sQqc6pEE

The Warframe Development Team is straightening their Syandanas, firing up their Lisets and getting ready for round two of TennoLive!

We’re taking the live version of the bi-weekly Devstream to PAX East in Boston and we want YOU to join us. On March 6, join the Devs and hundreds of fellow Tenno and take part in this huge gameplay and new content reveal-filled extravaganza!

Following the Devstream, hang out with the Devs and your fellow Tenno for an evening of fun. Check out Warframe-themed activities and fare and spend time together to celebrate Warframe!

Can’t make it to Boston? Don’t worry! You can still take part in the fun and giveaways on www.twitch.tv/warframe.

*Please note that the after-party will be held offsite and Tenno must be age of majority to enter.

March 6th @ 8 p.m EST!

FAQ:

Where do I go Friday when I get to the show?

All registered attendees will receive an email within the next 24 hours (March 2nd/March 3rd) with information on where to go! This email will cover instructions for both Badge & Non-Badge holders!

What do I do from home?

Be ready to tune in at 8 p.m EST at twitch.tv/warframe! All viewers will be eligible to win prizes!

Edited by DERebecca

• 1 month later...

TENNOLIVE 2015 IS 1 DAY AWAY!

Tenno - if you're going to be at PAX East, we want to see you.

1) FRIDAY: Are you coming to TennoLive? Check your inbox for instructions and details on how to claim your wristbands + enter the fun! Attendees with Eventbrite tickets can find us at the PAX EAST Registration booth at the entrance from 12-7 p.m EST!