Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Roving Truck Hi-Jack Permanent Its Awesome :d

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

Great job on the tactical alert DE never had such a blast doing the event 2 times solo and one in a pub riding the TRUCK while feeling the Artic breeze upon my face against the multitude of nullifiers trying to ruin my day was an ABSOLUTE BLAST! :D I know alot of people disliked the event cause they found it hard but I'm not one of them lol. Have nothing to complain about I'm rather happy with this cause limiting us with conclave was getting boring. For my fellow Tenno that enjoyed the ROVING TRUCK RIDE feel free to leave your thoughts here! :D

EDIT: Since I seem to have missed the patch notes saying this was added can the RV truck be further improved? like if we can actually control it when we ride it? or have a machine gun turret on top which we can aim and shoot at enemies :D

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Yeah. I think people just never notice the one node on a mid-level planet.

I mean, you could always...read patch notes...

Seriously. It was a ducumented addition around christmas.

Seeing as how OP has a good number of posts on the very website these patch notes are contained.... you'd think they'd have seen it.

______

Actually on-topic, I think Corpus Hijack is really fun. Though, the nullifiers are not.

really there was an RV in normal hi-jack not the usual defend this floating BLIMP thing? lol

Update 15.6.0 introduced a Corpus variant of the Hijack

Problem is it rewards nothing unique. Likely why there is only one node for it and no one knows it existed before.

Edited by Firetempest

This has been a mission for a while now.....

If so then guess I'll be visiting EUROPA more often now just for the fun of it :D that RV RIDE so awesome :D

Update 15.6.0 introduced a Corpus variant of the Hijack

Cool didn't notice that maybe they can add a machine gun turret on top of it which we can control to shoot enemies? lol

I mean, you could always...read patch notes...

Seriously. It was a ducumented addition around christmas.

Seeing as how OP has a good number of posts on the very website these patch notes are contained.... you'd think they'd have seen it.

______

Actually on-topic, I think Corpus Hijack is really fun. Though, the nullifiers are not.

was busy last christmas :(

Sorath, Europa.

Corpus HIjack 24/7.

Can't wait until they come up with 2 team Hijack. Pushing the truck back and forth across the map for hours, trying to get it to your liset. Finally make it eight hours later.

Now there is a proper raid.

Wow I miss that old 24/7 2t-pl server. It was the bomb. Way better than payload race. I guess it wasn't all that popular because people don't like playing 8-hour rounds in fast paced shooters.

Edited by egregiousRac

Its FUN and was relatively EASY :D and if it will be made permanent we will have freedom to use our weapon and gear we will just have to protect the rv and ride on it :D that being said I still want the ability to control the RV or shoot a gun mounted turret on top of it :D
Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed Quote

Can't wait until they come up with 2 team Hijack. Pushing the truck back and forth across the map for hours, trying to get it to your liset. Finally make it eight hours later.

Now there is a proper raid.

Wow I miss that old 24/7 2t-pl server. It was the bomb. Way better than payload race. I guess it wasn't all that popular because people don't like playing 8-hour rounds in fast paced shooters.

Great idea! :D

I'd love a Payload mission that lasted that long...

Its FUN and was relatively EASY :D and if it will be made permanent we will have freedom to use our weapon and gear we will just have to protect the rv and ride on it :D that being said I still want the ability to control the RV or shoot a gun mounted turret on top of it :D

Easy ?!? What frame and weapon did u use?