Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Roving Truck Hi-Jack Permanent Its Awesome :d

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

once we can use weapons other then thrown, they sure, i would like it as well. Somethings i would like to see, a choice on a route. here be the short path, but there be more enemies that way. or the long route where you see less enemies alone the way.

The f.... it was ingame for a while.

People just ignore new game modes.

But I think it should be more rewarding.

Like some new mods you can only get there(nightmare style)

Or credits/resources.

However the Rover thing would be nice in PvP Rover Race.

NinjaDog, you may have something there. Dark Sector PvP Rover Races. :D

No other enemies, and the two tracks are separated by a large gorge. The tracks spiral around twice (like a helix), to allow for melee artists to drop in on the competition. Whoever gets to the end the quickest is the winner. The Rover has no health in this version, to prevent insta-gibbing.

---\/---\/--- Team 1

---/\---/\--- Team 2

NinjaDog, you may have something there. Dark Sector PvP Rover Races. :D

No other enemies, and the two tracks are separated by a large gorge. The tracks spiral around twice (like a helix), to allow for melee artists to drop in on the competition. Whoever gets to the end the quickest is the winner. The Rover has no health in this version, to prevent insta-gibbing.

---\/---\/--- Team 1

---/\---/\--- Team 2

Or how to bring Payload Race from TF2 into warframe...

Anyway, you know that tactical alert has already been used to test new game mod, like the gate crash event that turned into void sabotage.

I say it's highly probable that hijack will appear on corpus missions, and, who knows, maybe even in void.

So far i find this mod great unless one thing... why the F*** does this damn truck LOSES health point all the time ? i know it's the same in hijack on ceres but WHY ? it's just lame, why don't this thing just regenerate like the cryopod or artefact from defense mod and all the consoles from mobile defense.

I know i would have farmed gefion on ceres during 20 min without moving the ... i think it's a fomorian core, just to loot from the prosecutor but still, this idea is bullS#&$.

So to resume, don't worry, the hijack WILL appear on corpus mission.

(Being included in void would be awesome)

yea but those dont have an awesome rover! and if the rover hijack becoems permanent: please give it less nulls or more HP.

-.- It DOES exist at all times on Europa. Sorath. And it does have more HP and not as many Nulls.

This one was just more Nullifier-focused as a way of inflating the difficulty because we also were limited to only thrown weapons, thus making bubbles a bit harder to pop than if we could bring our bullet hoses and spray the blue away.

Not that Nullies stopped me from being Frost Prime and pooping Snowglobes from start to finish.

Sorath ? on Europa ? i don't have this on my map, are you playing warframe ?

(S)he is, and its there. I kept on trying to go there to see how the new Hijack was back when it came out, but no one ever goes to Europa, apparently.

Edited by Dalimir