Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Why should they care to reply to a mess like this thread?

Good point I guess....but, qeastion are you a fan of the design of this new warframe or aginest it?

Cuz, well seems more people hate it then like it, so DE might take notice, or they are just like "middle finger, enjoy it" 

Expected... yeah that may be so. Still You see that theme, handfull of ppl see it. None of ppl I know see dragon in him. It's a matter of how U see things. Unchangeable ;] Neither You will make me see a dragon in him, nor I will persuade You that You actually don't like him.

As I said. I'm just dissapointed. I really wanted to have a cool dragon frame. In my eyes Chroma (for now - let's see if there will be a twist to him when he uses his powers) is not cool. And since this is dragon themed, we won't get another shot at it.

So it's just a case of your artistic vision conflicting with DE's. Unfortunately, there's no way around that...

Good point I guess....but, qeastion are you a fan of the design of this new warframe or aginest it?

Cuz, well seems more people hate it then like it, so DE might take notice, or they are just like "middle finger, enjoy it" 

Of course DE takes notice, someone from their stuff has replied at some point to give a bit of information - but in the end they'll stick to the design as it's already done. Why should they repair something that's not broken? There are those who like it, but most of them probably don't even visit the forums.

I like Chroma, perfectly Warframe with a dragon-theme IMO.

Other people heard DE announcing a dragon-themed Warframe and expected Dragon (fan-concept) 1:1 (expecting leads to anger, anger leads to fear, fear leads to suffering ha-ha.)

DE probably stopped reading threads like these before they've been merged into one large thread.

Rebecca has replied, so yeah DE staff saw this for sure : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/390004-chroma-the-new-dragon-frame-teased-in-devstream-45-46-tennolive-anticipation-megathread/page-255#entry4584023

Of course DE takes notice, someone from their stuff has replied at some point to give a bit of information - but in the end they'll stick to the design as it's already done. Why should they repair something that's not broken? There are those who like it, but most of them probably don't even visit the forums.

I like Chroma, perfectly Warframe with a dragon-theme IMO.

Other people heard DE announcing a dragon-themed Warframe and expected Dragon (fan-concept) 1:1 (expecting leads to anger, anger leads to fear, fear leads to suffering ha-ha.)

DE probably stopped reading threads like these before they've been merged into one large thread.

When i heard DE was making a dragon Warframe, i feared that it would be one similar to rhino. I thought to myself that if they did go that route, i'd like for it to be slightly thinner than rhino. If it didn't turn out to my expectations, i'd accept it and move on. No point raging hard about it.

Oh?

Steve mentioned something on twitter and Rebecca posted in here as well.

See I like the idea of color affecting abilities. On activation of 1st skill I would have a wheel come up to select the color alignment. Now this activation would have to do something too and I have a couple of ideas here. 1 would be a simple timed weapon buff to go along with the shift. So Red would be fire, Blue would be ice, Purple would be ...in my best Mr Torque voice... EXPLOSIONS!!!!.  So for 10 seconds so so you get a cool buff. Alternatively you could make power shift be more support like, such as health boost, sheild boost or energy boost etc. But thinking about it a group elemental buff would be an awesome support element too.

Default color of energy would still be selected as normal and would be the default on start. But colors should change on use it just makes sense for powers based on color.

Edited by (PS4)Konchuu

Really ? The most requested fan concept warframe. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-the-parasite-warframe-update-25012015/

Dragon was the second most wanted (yes that bulky one).

EDIT:

Zephyr was a fan concept too if U don't know.

They changed the gender and worked some of their magic, but at least the theme is still visible.

original Zephyr :

tumblr_muvfm4tHG21rbe8a5o1_1280.png

what was introduced :

ZephyrNewLook.png

Oh don't remind me of that epic concept too.....

Now I am very depressed.

I don't think DE would Mess with Typhus. The  backlash from the community would be ridiciluous

Or maybe they just wont make him,that would make me laugh.

Edit:might be better IMO if they just make their own original warframes for now on because I don't think some people are ready for such  things as themed warframes.

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Or maybe they just wont make him,that would make me laugh.

Edit:might be better IMO if they just make their own original warframes for now on because I don't think some people are ready for such  things as themed warframes.

I see no point in laughing if they don't make him. RedSkittlez put a lot of work into it. Really talented guy. Look at all the details. Everything was thought. Awesome job.

And You will be using his weapon in a week or so (even if only for Xp mastery) :

warframe___the_mios_by_redskittlez_da-d7

I see no point in laughing if they don't make him. RedSkittlez put a lot of work into it. Really talented guy. Look at all the details. Everything was thought. Awesome job.

And You will be using his weapon in a week or so (even if only for Xp mastery) :

"I see no point in laughing"it's nothing against him and his art it's just I would find it ironic if they didn't because of the people who are unhappy with chroma.I'm really looking forward to the sword/dagger? he made honestly! :D

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Depends on DE - if it does huge damage - potatoing it.

Otherwise - looks maybe cool, but its the damage that gets you the stuff.

And this weapon looks ten times more dragon than that PoS Chroma, goddamnit.