Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Dragon Breath

Dragon Pelt

Dragon Scales 

Dragon Tremor 

Wow DE did you put Dragon in the name of each of his abilities because otherwise people wouldn't know what he was? That's cute.

That's how TWO of rhinos abilities are too.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

It kinda looks like it was diagnosed with erectile dysfunction but it didn't happen where it was supposed to.

It kinda looks like Nekros took some play-doh  and stuck it between his butt checks then pulled it out.

It kinda looks like Zephyr except with one too many chromosomes.

It kinda looks like it tried to give head but it's mouth got stuck.

It kinda looks like something that can make onions cry.

It kinda looks like a handicapped anteater.

It kinda looks like...

IDK

I personally think it ugleh.

Edit: Just my opinion btw.

Had to edit that in you know how the WF community can be.

Very hostile sensitive.

Boy do i have an "anime" for you!

It looks cool, and probably most of the people hating on it can only draw stick figures, lol.

Because you've seen what most of the people (not a small number of people) have drawn? lol. It's ugly, and plenty of other people share that sentiment.

I think the design is maybe a bit too "Radical" for some peoples tastes. Most were expecting the typical "Dragon Warframe" while others were wanting nothing remote. You got your wish people who hated Limbo/Mirage and Mesa...now the complaining. Thats the only part that dosn't make much sence too me.

I for one give the new frame a plus for looking unique....though I think way too many ideas were brought together for this one and it got a bit lost in the process.

It's ugly, and plenty of other people share that sentiment.

And yet it's being added anyways? It wasn't made for you specifically. It's not your creation, either. 

We've been through this routine before. People hate it at first, but then adapt accordingly. 

If you dislike it that much, then don't use it. Simple. No one's forcing you to, after all.

Edited by Tymerc

And yet it's being added anyways? It wasn't made for you specifically. It's not your creation, either. 

We've been through this routine before. People hate it at first, but then adapt accordingly. 

If you dislike it that much, then don't use it it. Simple. No one's forcing you to, after all.

No, no one is forcing anyone to do anything (although, I'll do the quest for the lore, and will probably try to max Chroma for the mastery, and I'll try to see if armor can make the frame look acceptable). But that doesnt' make your or my post any less subjective. Even IF most of the people who dislike Chroma couldn't draw, would that make their feelings about Chroma any less valid? And what if they can draw? Trying to insult those who view the frame differently than you do only serves to make you look more desperate in your attempt to discredit the people who don't like the frame.