Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

It looks cool, and probably most of the people hating on it can only draw stick figures, lol.

http://sta.sh/0mz5ikypumm

u w0t m8?

Chroma looks stupid ugly though. I seriously hope that DE is reworking him, or at least tweaking him so he looks less like an infested-anteater-seahorse-Twizzlers-slabs-of-meat piece of turd.

Edited by HatchetHaro

Hmm.

I got quite a few replies to my comment. Seems like it offended you, and so you felt that you needed to prove me wrong.

Take that wound to your pride and think of how the creator(s) feels when he/she/they looks at all of your pointlessly rude comments.

I'll keep saying it, Chroma looks awesome, and like it or not, is being added to the game.

Quite the accomplishment, so props to the creator(s).

Hmm.

I got quite a few replies to my comment. Seems like it offended you, and so you felt that you needed to prove me wrong.

Take that wound to your pride and think of how the creator(s) feels when he/she/they looks at all of your pointlessly rude comments.

I'll keep saying it, Chroma looks awesome, and like it or not, is being added to the game.

Your horse is so high it needs to register with air traffic control.

Scratch that... it needs its own oxygen tank to breath.

Sratch that too... NASA is currently thinking of using it to deliver supplies to ISS.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Your horse is so high it needs to register with air traffic control.

Scratch that... it needs its own oxygen tank to breath.

Sratch that too... NASA is currently thinking of using it to deliver supplies to ISS.

Scratch all of that, Loco is apparently working with hit-terrorist groups that are targeted at killing DE.

Or that's what I see.

Scratch all of that, Loco is apparently working with hit-terrorist groups that are targeted at killing DE.

Or that's what I see.

Hit terrorist groups? Hmm... that would have to be ISIS I guess, they are pretty popular at the moment. And they released some sick singles in 2014.

But my allegiances mostly lie with IRA. What can I say, I'm old school like that. They were the original group before the middle-eastern manufactured pop sensation terrorist groups stole all the limelight.

BTW... an insider tip. Don't mess with Girls Generation! They are bloody crazy man! Their supporters make the ISIS' supporters look like a book club. And that war chant of theirs... it's still stuck in my head man... the images... "GEE, GEE, GEE!" *shudder*

Edited by LocoWithGun

Hmm.

Quote your comment because I didn't read it. 

If you think that this is about pride then I laugh at you. How arrogant. 

This is about people being concerned over the appearance of chroma, regardless of him being added to the game or not. 

I do think of the creators of chroma when I post. I don't think I should hold anything back and be untruthful. The truth hurts, deal with it. 

If hurt feelings get in the way of making this game better then I don't think I belong in this game community. 

Quote your comment because I didn't read it. 

If you think that this is about pride then I laugh at you. How arrogant. 

This is about people being concerned over the appearance of chroma, regardless of him being added to the game or not. 

I do think of the creators of chroma when I post. I don't think I should hold anything back and be untruthful. The truth hurts, deal with it. 

If hurt feelings get in the way of making this game better then I don't think I belong in this game community.

Truth=/=Opinion

Thread has grown to gigantic proportions and has become rather tough to keep track of. Stay posted; I'm going to be splitting the opening post and several of the more recent on-topic posts into a new megathread and locking this one (seriously though threads that start to get near the 300 page mark start doing some really weird things to the forum).