Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Title^ We know he'll be in the next update, but where can we get him?

New Quest? 8 man raids perhaps? The new Golem?

Does this belong in Players Helping Players? 

Well, my guess is on the New Quest, due to the others where as well,

Limbo, Mriage(Yes I spelled her name wrong), Mesa (Kinder) 

It's probably been said, but I think it's clantech. The tenno research room in the dojo has a new gadget in the walls, and the warframe display case seems bigger. 

The gadget is a thing with three different parts and a different coloured light attached to each. Fits in with the whole elemental damage colour thing.

Edited by CheeseHasLeafs

you will need to go to earth to destroy kubrow eggs. you will keep doing it til you get eggs. there will be a chance where the egg will not be a kubrow egg......but a DRAGON EGG!!!!. once you get the egg you will incubate it the usual way. once it hatches you will be rewarded the quest to craft the frame. you will need to do 3 very hard spy missions solo to get the parts. all 3 data points must be successfully extracted in order to get the rewards. to craft each part you need argon, tellurium and cryotic. good luck tenno

To craft key you need argon tellurium and cryoitic, then in the key you get cords to the boss  , on that boss you get another quest  in that quest you kill  3 sargas vor and keg with meele only at same time then u get   ur firwst bp :)

Dragonframe will be dropped from Tyl Regor 2.0 a.k.a. Buttcrab

along with requiring triangulators to locate his positions that's dropped from the new unit "Maniac" or "Manic", I forgot.

Anyway that new guy will pounce you and do a takedown MMA-style.

Edited by faustias