Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morec0

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

The gadget is a thing with three different parts and a different coloured light attached to each. Fits in with the whole elemental damage colour thing.

Sure - maybe - pretty sure you're talking about the Polychrome station though.

Don't even know what the frame will look like, asks where will it drop... logic

We know that the word "dragon" is somehow relevant.

We also have these things in the game already called dragon keys. They open derelict vaults.

So the new frame's component blueprints will probably be added to the vault loot tables with a 4% chance of dropping from a successful vault run.

Eggs are gona drop from J3's anus, then we have to breed it in the Incubator for 24hours for chances of 1/3 pieces.

Idk, i hope The Raid where we are going is where we fight this ''Neural sentry'' (its not confirmed, its an idea about raid)

Finaly a MOTHER$%^&*# DRAGON WARFRAME, HOLY COW, FINALY I WILL HAVE A USE FOR THIS SONG

Having him be from the J3 Golem would be nice i guess. They look like they are really spending a great deal of effort on that boss fight given the stages you go through just to beat him and a new frame will mean people will have to actually make use of their hard work to get him and i like that.

Probably be some quest instead though - they are hit and miss with a lot of people but i also like them, there are generally time walls involved but well, WHY does everyone need new content day one anyway? If they can come up with a decent answer for that question then they can just pay plat for him instead.

wherever he drops from, we just know it will be extremely painful.

So the new warframe is going to be kidney stones?

We know that the word "dragon" is somehow relevant.

We also have these things in the game already called dragon keys. They open derelict vaults.

So the new frame's component blueprints will probably be added to the vault loot tables with a 4% chance of dropping from a successful vault run.

That's like saying we have a berserker frame so the berserker mod has to do with how to get her.

If Gholem drops the Draconian warframe, it will mean everyone will at last get and use an Archwing.

How do you all feel about that?

I just hope they do not name it Draco.

If Gholem drops the Draconian warframe, it will mean everyone will at last get and use an Archwing.

I do not think draconian means what you think it does...  Anyway, archwing needs to see more use, though forcing players to use it for a frame that will need hours of grinding is not the answer.

don't give a fk about archwing and golem then go buy that frame in market with plat power.

My Itzal and Centaur are ready. ◕ ‿ ◕✿

It's probably been said, but I think it's clantech. The tenno research room in the dojo has a new gadget in the walls, and the warframe display case seems bigger. 

The gadget is a thing with three different parts and a different coloured light attached to each. Fits in with the whole elemental damage colour thing.

That's for the color pigments reseaech.

my guess is stalker will drop key that we have to craft and then we can go and try to kill some kind of boss, maybe j3

I remember it was writen somewhere that new frame will have something to do with stalker..

God, people have been crying about DE making a Dragon frame ever since the Dragon Nikana in U13. Now the babies finally get their wish...

Don't get me wrong though, this sound really interesting.

Perhaps a too 'outside the box' thinking but this could work

Rather then letting colour dictate element - why not let us choose and change element as we play?

Ie. Like with the extra equipment slots we have for scanners and the like; why not one complete seprrate but dedicated to cold, toxin, shock and fire?

This would allow for a switching of elements as we play whilst letting us choose the colours we want - not to mention the uniqueness of being able to select the element - thus keeping the 'chromatic dragon-y-ness'

That's at least one idea

Edit: 300 posts!

This is Sparta!!!!!

my guess is stalker will drop key that we have to craft and then we can go and try to kill some kind of boss, maybe j3

I remember it was writen somewhere that new frame will have something to do with stalker..

To build boss key you will need 3 different coordinates that have a chance to drop from stalker, G3 and harvester.

Oh and main bp is sold by void trader in only one of his rotations and costs 1k ducats and 500k credits.