Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Guys chill. DE already stated quite clearly that this is a Dragon looking frame with it's powers changing based on basic energy colors you equip from the base tenno color scheme. Does anyone here pay attention to the dev streams? Plus we only have X amount of elemental damages and so it will be limited to an extent within that framework. Yes it will screw your color schemes if you want a specific damage type for any reason. Try to get over it as we have no choice except to ignore it and I doubt that will happen.

>.> fine....anyone think this could make a good dragon frame helmet?

personally i do.there is alot of light on the helm,plus light going around underneath the vents ontop of the helmet (thats spost to be void fire) you could just imagine that seeting cauldron doing different elemental damage based on its color

it was intended to be more of an impacted cylyndrical shape but it wouldnt be too much of a stretch to warp it in some areas to give more of an elongated skull/snout sort of projection

plus it just looks cool,and it looks brutal enough to be a dude,plus its warframey

X155Faa.jpg

Edited by GunDownGrace

It doesn't change what you do with the powers, it just changes the Damage of the powers, and the color of them. Such as Light Blue being ICE damage, Fiery orange/red color is Fire damage, and so on. Sounds like a unique idea to me. Could give people a chance to play as one frame, but having the Elemental DMG as Frost, or Ember. So I like the idea of the Dragon frame.

Edited by Richtor2415

It doesn't change what you do with the powers, it just changes the Damage of the powers, and the color of them. Such as Light Blue being ICE damage, Fiery orange/red color is Fire damage, and so on. Sounds like a unique idea to me. Could give people a chance to play as one frame, but having the Elemental DMG as Frost, or Ember. So I like the idea of the Dragon frame.

lets hype this threadnaught further...lets make this a vehicle for our hopes and dreams regarding a warframe that is free from the limitations of the others...for example

not rediculously op

powers actually jive with each other

not role stereotyping,

not behind a gigas sized grind wall

no key walls

and so on

lets make this dragn frame our standard bearer,our champion!

My big hopes for this frame are more of a Dragoon style...

Some decent Aoe's and some decent armor with a speedy attack or two. Some form of heal mechanic would be most appreciated.

And Speed...

We need a male DPS/Tank at this point... They've watered Rhino down to the point where he doesn't fill either role anymore.

Would be especially nice if they release the frame along with a spear or a lance.

That looks like a bucket.

I hope he has a tail.

If he doesn't have a tail i'll cancel my preorder.

well..see that light line in the middle?imagine is for say,his "noble" animation,the sideplates moves to either side (being the jaws) and void fire flows out of the "jaws"

sideways opening jaws like predator

Hello everyone, Niryco again with a question on the pitiful dragon frame.

Would it be able to fly, or do something like zephy can with her lovely tail wind and her dark matter (anti-gravity) like behaviour?

Or do you think Dragon would be stapled to the ground like a komodo dragon?

I wish the dragon can swoop down like an eagle!