Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

My post was directed at Morec0, and I am aware that it has very little to do with the topic at hand.

So, to return to our previous discussion...

During one of the recent devstreams Scott stated that the starting color palette would be sufficient to get all of the dragon's elemental types, and that purchasing additional color palettes with greater color variety wouldn't provide any advantage.

Seeing as the starting color palette has very little color variety, I don't think the dragon will be able to use all of the elemental types and combinations, perhaps only the four basic elemental types will be available.

There will probably be a free color palette (probably the saturated one or a new special one with just the used colors with very slight variations to fill the spaces) available with the completed construction of the warframe.

I remember him saying that, well in 24 hours we'll hopefully have figured it out.

Here's hoping they reveal more info about the dragon tomorrow, maybe show some artwork of him.

They said they'll show Raids as well, I'm pretty excited about that! Maybe we'll get U16 next week? I can dream...

There will probably be a free color palette (probably the saturated one or a new special one with just the used colors with very slight variations to fill the spaces) available with the completed construction of the warframe.

We kinda already have that with Classic.

maybe the color mechanic for Dragon will only utilize the 4 basic elements and not the combined elements?

just sayin, no hate

if that is the case:

blue = cold

purple = electricity

red = Heat

green = Toxin

Makes sense to me - who ever heard of a dragon breathing magnetism?

maybe the color mechanic for Dragon will only utilize the 4 basic elements and not the combined elements?

just sayin, no hate

if that is the case:

blue = cold

purple = electricity

red = Heat

green = Toxin

IIRC, the starting palette doesn't have any purple colors in it.

I'm guessing white or grey would result in Electric damage.

I doubt it, but... I dunno, maybe? Would be hella generous on DE's part.

Would be just as generous as when they give out free palettes on holidays and special occasions. I have a few free palettes from them already so why not add another one that's also free although earned?

Edit: Something like this

7G5lhlk.png

Edited by Joenorthrup

Light based warframe?

light%20samsu!.jpg[

EDIT: Hiding giant image.

Bit late to the party, already been confirmed to be a Dragon Themed Frame.

It is true that OP should edit his post now that we know what the theme of the frame is.

Edited by NovusNova

ok,we know it's a dragon themed warframe

its powers changed based on the color

but what are its powers?and how will it theme?(as in tank,quick dude,etc.)

we already know there is a mega popular dragon frame concept

but considering what happened with zephyr,thats no guarantee that this frame will be a faithfull to the original carbon copy,more like an inspired by thing

Edited by GunDownGrace