The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

One question: How would this new frame gain? By making boss keys? Alerts? Or old fashion way by killing bosses?

I hope it ain't by making keys because I am to busy farming components for the key. I prefer it to be in U16 raid, so it can only be gain in teamwork.

What about you? How do you want warframe to be earn?

PS: I hope this warframe to be called 'Drakon'.

Edited by Ibro156

i dont think they will put it via a key because they said they were trying to get less of it as it is really just an annoying grind.

They removed vay hek's key and that may happen with mutalist Alad V.

Edited by tyny89

I'm completely fine with Dragon or Draco, or even it's current placeholder name Lancer

but about getting it..

I Hope a quest,

not raids, not boss grinds, not keywalls, just a quest... doesn't matter if it's a hard quest... would even be better.

Edited by BaIthazar

I'm completely fine with Dragon or Draco, or even it's current placeholder name Lancer

but about getting it..

I Hope a quest,

not raids, not boss grinds, not keywalls, just a quest... doesn't matter if it's a hard quest... would even be better.

Well, might be an quest already, if you look at Reddit, but its moreless going to be, due to Limbo and Marige was, so see why they won't do the same. 

I hope the name is creative, and not Bahamut or Tiamat.

Not happening. DE barely names their frames creatively. The only names that aren't regular things are Oberon, Valkyr (Valkyrie), and Zephyr (Zephyrus), the fairy king from a Shakespeare story, a Norse being who chooses life and death, and a Greek god of wind. I saw an amazing amount of creative names for Limbo a few weeks before U15, and I was super excited, but what did we get?:

Limbo...

Limbo.

[size=14]Limbo.[/size]

Edited by LazerSkink

Well, might be an quest already, if you look at Reddit, but its moreless going to be, due to Limbo and Marige was, so see why they won't do the same. 

Plausible idea

And for name - what about Kur, it means first ever dragon. Not bad name (IMO)

Edited by Ibro156