The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

How is the name creative?

Limbo is a frame whose main abilities place it in a world between the void and the real world, The Rift.

So essentially he's in a constant state of limbo.

Not all names need to deep and philosophical, but as long as they describe the frames theme well.

As DE stated, they're trying various quests and styles with these new frames to see what works best.

That said, All bets are off, it can be just bout anything and everything involved in getting this frame....

My only hope is with this extra time (is it extra? I dno) they'll make it epic and Full of Lore and hype... I wanna feel like I yanked Excalibur (the sword) from a stone when I get him...

How is the name creative?

Limbo is considered a separate plain of existence where a soul who has not been appointed to either Heaven or Hell goes to.

consistent to how Limbo can banish an enemy to the Rift where they either stay untill Limbo let's them out, or gets horribly murdered by your teammates.

a different way of looking at it would be,

in current days, a Limbo is a state of thought (or w/e) where nothing can be accomplished, like a writersblock or staring at your homework with a blank mind.

consistent with how enemies or teammates can not participate in fights if banished alone. (also can't pick up things, so if no enemies are in the Rift, a Tenno cannot accomplish anything

Flame Bait?

No, my post was in reply to Reefermun and what he had originally used for his topic title before the topics were merged.

His title was "I'm expecting the new dragon frame to have a..."

If you're referring to what's in the spoiler, then the last bit is because about half the thread is people saying no to the suggestion in the linked thread because they were jumping to the conclusion that cosmetic tails in warframe would automatically mean that warframes were associated with furries.

I put in the linked thread in the spoiler because it was relevant to why I thought he was going to say tail.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I'm gonna call that a placeholder name. When i think lancer it doesn't brign up anything Draconic

but thinking about it. It may be because its a Dragon/knight themed with having a main dragon theme and some knight tidbits put in as well. I've been dying for a knight themed Warframe ever since they said Oberon was going to be a Paladin theme. But sadly he's a goat/druid hybrid, who only has the skill set of a Paladin and none of the aesthetics. rather then a true knightly Paladin frame. So I'm hoping the dragon frame and possibly fill both those roles while keeping it mostly dragon.

No, my post was in reply to Reefermun and what he had originally used for his topic title before the topics were merged.

His title was "I'm expecting the new dragon frame to have a..."

If you're referring to what's in the spoiler, then the last bit is because about half the thread is people saying no to the suggestion in the linked thread because they were jumping to the conclusion that cosmetic tails in warframe would automatically mean that warframes were associated with furries.

I put in the linked thread in the spoiler because it was relevant to why I thought he was going to say tail.

Ohhh ok, yeah that makes more sense

and btw, I do have a tail, and im not a furry so. you kown...

I hope dragon-frame look like this

, if it's a male:

1X0wW6s.png

If it's female:

vxlPrTP.png

Oh thank jesus, a fan made concept of a female warframe that isn't laughably stripperiffic.

Btw these look like the lovechild of a Collector (from Mass Effect) and a Hive Knight (from Destiny)