The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

From what I understand, the link between elemental type and energy color is based on the most dominant RGB value. For example, if the Red value in your energy color is higher than the Green and Blue values, then you will deal fire damage. If you have a dominant Blue value, you'll deal Ice damage. If you have mostly Green value, you'll inflict toxic damage. But if the RGB values are equal? I don't know-- it might just default to one type of damage instead.

That would be the best way too do it.

From what I understand, the link between elemental type and energy color is based on the most dominant RGB value. For example, if the Red value in your energy color is higher than the Green and Blue values, then you will deal fire damage. If you have a dominant Blue value, you'll deal Ice damage. If you have mostly Green value, you'll inflict toxic damage. But if the RGB values are equal? I don't know-- it might just default to one type of damage instead.

Source on this?

I wonder how those color things will work out. Like Artized said, red being fire, green being toxin and blue being ice. But if blue = ice, what about electricity?

Also, green could not just be toxic, but also refer to gas, radiation and corrosive (IF you take the colors used in the wiki AND IF they implement combo-elemental possibilites for the frames powers).

Don't get me wrong, i'm very excited, but this seems kinda hard to implement.

I wonder how those color things will work out. Like Artized said, red being fire, green being toxin and blue being ice. But if blue = ice, what about electricity?

Also, green could not just be toxic, but also refer to gas, radiation and corrosive (IF you take the colors used in the wiki AND IF they implement combo-elemental possibilites for the frames powers).

Don't get me wrong, i'm very excited, but this seems kinda hard to implement.

The elements are only the basic ones(heat,cold,toxin,electric). No combined elements.

Dragon frame, I can`t figure out what his skills would exactly be. What if he... is a she!

My thought: A warframe that is centered on Blast damage.

Reason: We have all the rest of the elemental frames covered.

But Rhino is Blast damage and the new warframe's element damage will be based on it's energy colors as said in the stream.

Well I'm not sure about looks, but I've heard rumors about a name here and there. Not sure on its legitimacy seeing as it doesn't really match to his theme.

Its supposedly "Lancer" or something. But I'm going off a friend of a friend etc here so...

Thanks for pointing that out Logan. Then still the question remains, how will they solve Ice and Electricity when both colors are blue?

(and for some reason, if I press the "quote" button and place a reply, the quote isn't there for me.... weird stuff)

I just hope they don't overpower the heat, ice, toxin and electricity powers of the frame. I don't want my Ember P, Frost P, Saryn and Volt (soon to be P?) become useless... But I think they will certainly have a plan for that :)

Edited by SlytexNL