The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Thanks for pointing that out Logan. Then still the question remains, how will they solve Ice and Electricity when both colors are blue?

(and for some reason, if I press the "quote" button and place a reply, the quote isn't there for me.... weird stuff)

I just hope they don't overpower the heat, ice, toxin and electricity powers of the frame. I don't want my Ember P, Frost P, Saryn and Volt (soon to be P?) become useless... But I think they will certainly have a plan for that :)

I think ice can go with blue color and electric with purple color(as Volt's electricity in Codex is purple).

Or maybe no electric element at all(coz it may interfere with Volt Prime that will be released more or less together with Chroma,affecting Prime Access Sale)

ah good,i was wondering when someone would bring this thread back up...the dragon frame is soon to be revealed,we need to get the hype juggernaut going again

You mentioned Juggernaut..Will it's completed render be shown in TennoLive too?

I hope he actually looks like a dragon. Dragon face. Horns. Claws. Maybe a tail? It'd be a new thing to have an extension outside of the basic skeleton that's not just jigglebone'd, but I think it'd be cool.

Basically, I want this guy to not look stupid SO HARD.

Horrible. I kind of laughed when i saw it, looks like a seahorse. :( I really hate to be negative, but well, it's my honest opinion. It looks weirdly melted. Don't see the dragon, not even a eastern dragon.

Edited by Zeromanicus

And people have to post the a topic all about the same thing... Chose this one.

I wasn't entirely impressed. Reminded me of Zephyr with very smeared plastic textures. C'mon, can't we get a decent looking non-fat male frame already?

Edited by Naith