The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Its that time of the year again. The "x" warframe is revealed and a mass of posters whine about how "ugly" it is and how it doesn't fit the aesthetics of previous "W" frame.

Then a few months later, the same posters whine after the reveal of "Y" frame and how it doesn't fit in with previous "X" frame.

Yeah but that is not the case for me. This frame is honestly terrible looking.

I seriously question the art design on this one.

whatever warframe, question for me is, does it suit me, is it useful, do i enjoy it ? =))))))

means, i have to "check life at the object" ,-)

and ... how does it look like when it goes down ? XD

Edited by VOR73X

Looks like the Orokin who created this Warframe also had his/her hand in the creation of Zephyr. I also see a bit of Ash in there too.

As for the design itself. I hate to say it, but i find it really unappealing. He looks like a were-crocodile with wax throw at it. Come to think of it, the first thing that came to my mind was Infested Ancient.

He looks more like something we would encounter somewhere deep in a derelict as boss fight. I had hoped it would be Warframe in style of Volt or Ash with chinese dragon elements added to it.

Looks like another one that i will skip on keeping. However if the abilities will be powerfull enough i doubt too many others will do so too. Also i'm pretty sure some will love that design.

i guess they thought "u want dragon frame? we'll search for the ugliest and creepiest dragon named animal on earth and make a frame from it"

Actually, I'd say leafy sea dragons are among the most beautiful marine creatures.

tumblr_mn6c8iU0Kb1rw872io1_1280.jpg

But yeah, not exactly the first thing I think of when someone says dragon.

finally chroma suits me more then this easter-stuff which i will not wear and that for shure, not even for 1000 plat, maybe for 100.000 plat for one round somewhere and then only solo without a cam ... =))