Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Consider the amount of **** people have thrown about how the recent frames look. We probably deserve punishment. At least it's more armour then clothes, and has a theme that doesn't outright say it's a tank/support/assassin.

Edited by Postal_pat

Eh, I think Chroma looks cool, but I can't say I feel he hits the "dragon" theme. Still, he's neat.

I think that lack of more overt dragon-theme is part of the real problem here. I expected more of it, and a lot of others did too. I guess it's just very loosely used.

I've a good hint for you.

Go get an Art Degree.

Respect other's work.

Don't be a tool.

It's perfectly fine not to like it.

I was reminded more of a Seahorse then a Dragon as well. The Frame isn't nearly as intimidating looking as I'd have liked.

However Scott said it himself, he didn't want to stick to an aggressive take on the Dragon. He wanted this to be a supportive Frame.

For those that think dragons look like that, please tell me which. Chinese dragon is notorious for a large gaping mouth. Medieval dragon has a broad snout, muscles everywhere, and that fierce look. I have never seen in any lore a dragon with a pencil snout

I think they were going for Chinese dragons... But yea. I saw it and it had Ash arms and a really long snout... Please let those blunt, eastern European dragon faces be alternates. I'm certain a majority of us who get the frame will outright buy the helm to spare the embarrassment of going in with the Anteater.