Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Ardvark Dragon is fine.

Seahorse* Dragon

usual complains about the other models is that their themes are very obvious, adding scales, wings and a more recognisable dragon head would be exaclty that, I think Minky is becoming very good at doing designs we do not expect, he heard our complains on Limbo, and throwed something bizarre at us this time.

+1 to mynki

If they won't redesign it then at least don't release it as a dragon themed frame, release it as an infested frame so none of the work goes to waste. Then make a new dragon themed frame that people can actually accept.

i wasn't even looking forward to dragon frame that much but i just feel so dissappointed that DE came up with this.

Edited by kiteohatto

All I'm going to say again is.....change his colors to your liking..and he might look WAY better....you never saw some white shoes..and thought these would look better in black because it'll hide some of its flaws?  

Color's don't get enough credit...let's just wait until we get em'

Also....I know I'm being a hypocrite but..those ARMS man.GODDDDDDDDDDDD I HATE arm textures like that....it reminds me of Ash Arms and i hate those shiny bacon flaps...LOL

Hate is a strong word but DE don't take me toooo serious........in any game I just don't like shiny plastic parts 

I'm mostly thinking of many of the responses in the forums about Chroma as knee-jerk reactions. It's fine to have them, but they wear off in time. The true verdict will should appear about three months down the line after release: either DE did their job or they didn't.

True, once you stop seeing Chroma as your archetypical Dragon-frame it doesn't look AS bad. The only thing that's really off-putting for me is the helmet, but that can be rectified somewhat easily. Not to mention it's the only thing that you the player really see.

The saving grace to Mesa's ugly helmet is the alt one...simply had to spend the plat to avoid using her ugly default...

Just because a design is creative, doesn't mean it's a good design. I see a lot of truly creative ideas in my Illustration class, but when we all vote on who's design we think is best at the start of every class, the better looking art always wins rather then the more creative looking one. While I'll admit the design is certainly creative, it's simply not a good enough creative design because it's not good looking.

The other problem with this design is that we knew what sort of frame it was supposed to be for a while now, and we all had a pre-conceived idea on how it should look like. The more DE hyped it, the more excited we got, but when we got the end product and found out it wasn't what we thought it would be; we feel hurt and then complain.

Edited by (PS4)i_illusion

I'm a relative newcomer to Warframe. I'm not certain, but I can't have started playing more than six months ago.

I'm a relative newbie, but I've hugely enjoyed this game, even dropped some cash here. While I enjoyed playing Excalibur which I started with, I've never really felt like this is more than a step to something different. When I first heard about a dragon warframe, I thought that that would be the next obvious progression. Besides being an incredibly cool idea, it would've been incredible fun. You can then imagine my disappointment when Chroma was revealed. Even if Chroma had the best stats in the game he'd always be the 'anteater' warframe, the weird looking one that people make fun of in-game.

Maybe this doesn't seem like more than whining to the devs, but I was willing to spend money on this. No longer.

Edited by Nabechewan