Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.11.2

[DE]Megan

Nyx Immortal Skin and Vespa Helmet still needs a look.

Issue can be replicated easily with dark colors.

0e945a0b44.jpg

Thank you!

eh?! wow i just kinda thought it was supposed to be like that lol. didn't even think about it. it was a bug? now i can't unsee it when i color her. looks like paint by numbers or something now. grey line borders where you color in. well nyx is the only immortal skin i have though so not sure about any others.

Nice, however, there are still white lines appearing on Immortal skins. Like Nyx's. It has some of them gone but some still exist.

Edit: Ah, someone else has already posted. Still, due to this I think it is likely other skins still have remnants of the lines.

Edited by Naith

Awesome!

That said, problem still persists on;

Frost standard, Aurora helmet

Ember standard, Phoenix and Backdraft helmet

Mag Immortal skin, standard and Coil helmets

Nekros Immortal skin (only slight, Raknis and Shroud helmets

NOVA IMMORTAL SKIN (HUGE offender!), Quantum and Slipstream helmets

Nyx Immortal skin, Vespa helmet

Oberon Immortal skin, Oryx and Markhor helmets

Rhino Vanguard helmet

Saryn Immortal skin (slight), Hemlock helmet

Valkyr Immortal skin, Bastet helmet

Vauban Immortal skin, base and Esprit helmet

Volt base skin.

-----

But at least Excalibur got fixed.

+1

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where queuing up an air attack and then landing before the air attack started, would stop all melee action until you finish holstering.

Woo, finally! There were more than a few instances where I would quick-melee down an incline but trigger this glitch. My melee would get disabled while my character had to go through the entire holstering anim before I could swing again. Very problematic in combat, especially against the hard-hitting Infested. Awesome to hear of its fix!

Confirmed. Sent off for a fix!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389965-astral-twilight-isnt-in-the-codex/?p=4302365#entry4302365

Based on that the "Astral Twilight not in codex" is a bug: missing mods are bugs too, so still no fix for codex: (some mods are missing for nearly a year now, and yeah, i made a topic about it back then, and after every major update)

29 Mods missing from codex

17 Events missing from codex (most of them got dioramas, but it was removed with the ui rework)

8 Tactical Alert missing from codex

1 wrong entry in codex

1 Unscannable / Unfinishable entry in codex

15+ possibly missing entries from codex

latest topic, olders are in the bottom of my post there

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/390098-missingwrong-codex-entries-in-u1511-mods-and-others-ver-15112/

Edited by Ungorisz

I have completed the event quest 4 times now... But it only counted to the rewards once? there an issue or is it ment to do this?

EDIT: It looks to be a glitch, as I eventualy finished it but after many "Complete" of the quest...

Edited by BigStew52

Changes:

• The Prisma Gorgon is now tradable!

• Improved movement physics on the Yamako Syandana.

Fixes:

• Fixed a potential issue with host election if you stayed in a lobby for a long time.

• Fixed grey lines on numerous Immortal Skins.

• Fixed an issue where queuing up an air attack and then landing before the air attack started, would stop all melee action until you finish holstering.

• Fixed clients not seeing the “explode effect” when picking up items as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/365147-new-orb-collection-animation-doesnt-always-play/

• Fixed players not being removed from the squad list when crashing/terminating abruptly.

• Fixed a VOIP related crash.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

Now if you could fix how some of the syndanas fit around Female frames that'd be great! (Looking at the Uru syandana.Truely fabulous but fits terribly!)

Mirage's Prisim was reset back to pre-patch energy gain, where the energy doesn't apply until after the ability ends. Ember unfortunately also suffers this too. Why bother changing it for Mirage if you were going to revert it the very next day?

Also, I still can't see anyone in Relays. They worked just fine when it was locked to mastery rank, but ever since they opened to everyone, I've never seen anyone in them. Yes, I've tried different servers, joining friends, disabling firewalls, etc. Reported it waaaaaay back here, others have the same issue:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/371233-no-one-in-relays/