Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.11.2

[DE]Megan

The Sugatras are still unconnected to the handle of the Dark Dagger (they float close to it). Tried with Daman and Pyra

Badges are still unconnected to the Dauedalus Shoulder Piece (they float close to it) when it is placed on the right shoulder on several frames (Mirage, and also Limbo I think). I'm not toalking about the Hologram itself, but rather about the "projector" of the hologram, the part that is actually meant to be sticking to the armor

When reloading the Soma Prime, there is a funky moment when the new clip, before it's inserted into the gun, has a weird square shape. It becomes circular once it's inserted into the weapon.

... Sorry, I simply couldn't resist quoting this one...

Rakta buff so my friend can stop qq'ing for making red veil his main?

^ THIS ^ isn't a case of "Still no fix for...".

... Your friend shouldn't QQ for making Red Veil his... 1st choice of Syndicate. He can actually choose 2 others... So instead of him QQ'ing about it, perhaps he should explore his other choices? Just a friendly advice from a fellow Tenno...

Fixed grey lines on numerous Immortal Skins.

YESSSSS

tgEuIPK.png

Some other skins and some helmets still have these types of issues (which I see have been pointed out), but they're not as glaring relatively other than Nova's and would do better in their own thread to list them.

Fixed an issue where queuing up an air attack and then landing before the air attack started, would stop all melee action until you finish holstering.

Now you all don't have to hear me *@##$ing about it on a weekly basis!

OH

MY

GOD

DE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST UPDATE EVER.

The horrible HORRIBLE gray/white jagged outlines around dark colours are gone! HALLELUJAH! Update 15.11.2 is the best thing in this game to date! I've been bugging you guys about that issue for YEARS. Best @(*()$ birthday present ever. Thank you DE. I can finally make dark colour schemes on my frames, at long last. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much.

Edit: er, now just fix it on the weapons too?

EditEdit: Ok you fixed it on like, two frames. it's still on every weapon, most regular frame skins, plenty of helmets, etc. It's a step in the right direction, but evvvvverything needs to be fixed.

Edited by SasoDuck

"No fix for..."

Well here's a BUG for you, that's been here for logner then a month with no fix.

ANY item with physics on it, such as Syananas, Sugatras, Dangly bits on ANY frame such as Oberon, Limbo, Ash's locust helmet, etc all randomly disappear during any mission, for seemingly NO reason at all. Justp ut as many of them on a frame with dangly bits, play some missions, and you WILL see them disappear eventually. It's annoying, especially with how common it is.

Example image, Limbo's dangly clothes are gone, and my syandana:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38613416442066299/FD7039FEF44E17BC08B46BB9406D4094902D4939/

I see this with Oberon a whole lot.

STILL  NO  FIX  FOR    Mag Pull and Augment

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/385733-mag-pull-and-greedy-pull-do-not-work-for-clients/#entry4256228

In fact it now has a nerf on how far you can pull enemies.  They only drag 5m at best in the direction of Mag as Host or just flip on the spot still as Clients.

Drops are still not synchronised between client and host for Greedy Pull.

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

SO with the Excalibur Immortal skin the white outlines where the different colours were, was the SOLE reason i bought the skin. Now its FULL black. Not happy with it, won't be using the skin now, waste of my plat

Edited by Vaul96

SO turns out there were changes to the Excalibur Immortal skin we weren't told about in the patch. Previously when using full black colour scheme, it still had white outlines where the different colours were, the SOLE reason i bought the skin. Now its FULL black. Wanna warn us about those sort of changes in the future?

If your taking about all of Excal glowing when you use channelling:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/390009-hotfix-15112/?p=4303322