Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.11.2

[DE]Megan

If your taking about all of Excal glowing when you use channelling:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/390009-hotfix-15112/?p=4303322

No, hes talking about the designs on the shoulders and other areas. I have the same complaint myself that I posted earlier in this thread. I dont have an all black color on my excal, but the shoulders were black because I liked the designs it created. Now that they are gone, he just looks weird. Im disappointed with the changes for him.

SO with the Excalibur Immortal skin the white outlines where the different colours were, was the SOLE reason i bought the skin. Now its FULL black. Not happy with it, won't be using the skin now, waste of my plat

You're ticked they removed a glitch. If they were actual colour areas, that'd be one thing, but they were awful jagged white lines that made it look awful.

I'm baffled that so many people agree with you. How on earth does it look good? That's like saying this

http://blogs.gnome.org/jnelson/files/2012/04/jpeg-9.jpg

actually looks good.

Edited by SasoDuck

It is actually a frustrating matter to see that Mag Pull got a silent nerfing of mega proportions.  Few updates ago we lose the viability of Shield Transference Augment and now this.. DE must really hate Mag O.o

Not very useful when you can only drag enemies 5m in your direction.  Can't do any cool melee moves when they land at your feet or those brutal executions we loved mag for with the dragging to your feet and offloading the clip into their skull.  nope now, it just trips enemies over on the spot pretty much.

So RIP Mag...  Nullies are here to ensure that you never work a good day vs Corpus or Corrupted again and now this will ensure you are not a contender for Grineer or Infested.

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

It is actually a frustrating matter to see that Mag Pull got a silent nerfing of mega proportions.  ...

It was clearly stated in the last patches notes, not sure how "silent nerfing" part is true:

• Slightly lowered the speed in which Mag’s Pull Ability will drag enemies and items towards you.