Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Market - Independent Trading Service

R1pG3n3raL

Question

Hello guys!

Don't you think that spamming in chat with WTS or WTB is rather annoying process. Also  it's tiring process to look wts in chat for item of interest.

We spent some time and created usefull tool ,which can save your time and brain cells.  Play and w8 for clients.

Here is Beta version http://warframe.market

Process:
1) Login throught steam or create account

"It would probably be safer to create a new account on the Warframe market site and associate it with an e-mail and password that are not used for your actual Warframe account." (Thx to xyLoneZ and Letter13)

2)  Approve character ownership by adding verification code in about section of your forum account( verification is needed to claim that this account is yours and someone unauthorised can't make order with your ingame nick).

Verification code is created on "warfame.market" site, it's not related to Steam or any other service.

2) At bottom side of your page you'll see button "Your Ingame status "Online/offline" If you are in game and
ready to receive orders put status to online. Not ready ? Set offline.

3) Next step to add or search item you looking for.

4) PROFIT!

Site now in beta. We are ready to receive feedback from you Warframe.market@gmail.com

To use or use not service is up to you.

Edit by Letter13: This is not a scam (Link to my post below). So please stop reporting it as one. Thanks!

Edited by Letter13

1 hour ago, DoomsDayFighter said:

Verification system does not work. Bot reads message (content is pure copy pasta from what you asked us to fill in) and then immediately leaves conversation without verifying me.

When i check why it does not verify i get this message: " Can't find any records about your account. Your message is not sent or not processed. "

Needs some more debugging i guess :)

Fixed.

Sorry, I accidentally turn on dev-server with production config and he start eating up some messages X_X

I probably need to get some sleep :D

Edited by KycKyc

This is not a scam. The sign in via steam uses steam's API (it redirects you to Steam's servers to log in, rather than 'capturing' your info and sending it to steam itself). It's secure.

Needless to say, it would probably be safer to create a new account on the Warframe market site and associate it with an e-mail and password that are not used for your actual Warframe account.

The verification code used on the site is a code generated for your account on the site, you then take that code and paste it into your Warframe Forum profile for it to be verified by the Warframe market site's owner/staff.

I repeat: this is not a scam and it's safe to use, so please don't report the thread as being a scam. Thanks!

I can at least confirm that this isn't a scam. The sign in via steam uses steam's API. It's secure.

Needless to say, it would probably be safer to create a new account on the Warframe market site and associate it with an e-mail and password that are not used for your actual Warframe account.

On closer look, you're right.

Sorry if I'm being too paranoid, I just can't help it when people tried to scam me on steam almost on a daily basis.

My deepest apology.

Sorry, not gonna give you my steam login, or its verification code... I would recommend a better way of account verification...

My mistate verification code is generated on our site to verify account ownership. It's not a steam verification code. I will edit start post.

Little time have passed but we've made few changes.

We added a F.A.Q. section. Where most common question will be added. There are few questions there now.

We've extended "Last orders" section.

Next features that would be added are:
  Ability to send notification to trader. Notification will be shown on site : "Player XXX is waitng for you ingame. Order YYYY."

This will work if trader is loggen on site, but not loggedin game. Trader can log in and trade an item with you.

Rest is up to your feedback. Should we change something or describe better existing features?

Also there is a question to you guys:
 -How difficult is process of account verification ? Should we make a middle step with ability to create few orders with no mandatory nick verification.

I've noticed the site is sometimes not working accurately in terms to what's set around:

1) the footer of offline/online does not update upon refresh

2) Edits to orders take awhile to update

3) There are often changes to the number of orders listed based on the top tab (e.g. 4 on marketplace, 2 on FAQ, 4 on orders and 1 on Account)

Aside from those problems, I could suggest a few things for the list of items to place orders for:

1) List syndicate-exclusive mods as a sub-tab to Syndicate based on who sells that mod and what type of mod it is (e.g. Syndicate Mod > Weapon > New Loka = Winds of Purity)

2) List Void mission types as sub-tabs to the tower level (e.g. Void Key > Tower II = Sabotage)

3) Add a trade option to placing orders with up to 5 items to be provided for the target item

Also there is a question to you guys:
- How difficult is process of account verification ? Should we make a middle step with ability to create few orders with no mandatory nick verification.

I'd say it's mildly inconvenient but otherwise good; I, personally, would not like no verified accounts making orders.

Edited by Ralikin

Heres a better idea.

Add your own registration to the website, players can set their in game name in their user accounts. Add a steam bot to your site which players could add and verify once theyre registered on your website. This would allow the bot to see when a player is in game (playing warframe) and allow you to show users' online/offline status on the website.

Then simply allow players to add their trades.

Why need for log in?
You can

1. capcha code
2. reduce ammounts of posts per IP
3. spambot to send code ingame to verify your online name+allign it and check online situation [http://poe.trade/] did it that way

I will not register or give u my pass email by any chance

take this like feedback I also do not use steam version so there is literally no profit for me to log in 

there are many other ways how to do it log in free and still be secure without multiple posts for fake names  It is 2015 for lord jezus our  savior

Heres a better idea.

Add your own registration to the website, players can set their in game name in their user accounts. Add a steam bot to your site which players could add and verify once theyre registered on your website. This would allow the bot to see when a player is in game (playing warframe) and allow you to show users' online/offline status on the website.

Then simply allow players to add their trades.

It's a great idea, but not everyone playing throught steam. Thx

I've noticed the site is sometimes not working accurately in terms to what's set around:

1) the footer of offline/online does not update upon refresh

2) Edits to orders take awhile to update

3) There are often changes to the number of orders listed based on the top tab (e.g. 4 on marketplace, 2 on FAQ, 4 on orders and 1 on Account)

Aside from those problems, I could suggest a few things for the list of items to place orders for:

1) List syndicate-exclusive mods as a sub-tab to Syndicate based on who sells that mod and what type of mod it is (e.g. Syndicate Mod > Weapon > New Loka = Winds of Purity)

2) List Void mission types as sub-tabs to the tower level (e.g. Void Key > Tower II = Sabotage)

3) Add a trade option to placing orders with up to 5 items to be provided for the target item

I'd say it's mildly inconvenient but otherwise good; I, personally, would not like no verified accounts making orders.

We had some issues with cache. As for the list we are planning to make big list with subcategories .

Thx for suggestion :-)

Why need for log in?

You can

1. capcha code

2. reduce ammounts of posts per IP

3. spambot to send code ingame to verify your online name+allign it and check online situation [http://poe.trade/] did it that way

I will not register or give u my pass email by any chance

take this like feedback I also do not use steam version so there is literally no profit for me to log in 

there are many other ways how to do it log in free and still be secure without multiple posts for fake names  It is 2015 for lord jezus our  savior

1. TO force people captcha is pain

2. Why to reduce if we can verify?

3. Access to ingame channels can be given only by devs.

4. You can use temporary mail and password

5. Note added