The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Archwing Integration Hype Megathread

Morec0

Alright! Finally! WHOOOOO! Underwater Archwings! Uranus Archwing-to-Land Integration!!! YEAH! SO HYPE FOR THIS! WHO ELSE HYPED FOR THIS? WE ALL HYPED FOR THIS!!!

yzB8tKsh0dgGs.gif

5AwCyyeX3yb6B4pTwEU.gif

IMAGINE THIS

AS A SHARKWING!!!!!   cUFginC.gif

7drHiqr.gif

Me: alvCeUR.gif

BTW, me and Tymerc TOTALLY called this:

gJ5isqB.png

We couldn't decide what a Corpus equivalent of this might be, but I'm personally hoping for either it being Pluto - which would get an overhaul to be a Corpus-own mega-metropolis - or a new planet entirely.

Edited by Morec0

Is underwater tileset confirmed to be on Uranus? If it's carved from obsidian it would need to be somewhere volcanically active so that volcanic glass (obsidian) could form.

SCIENCE HAS NO PLACE IN WARFRAME!!!!

But, in all seriousness, unless they're moving Tyl Regor to someone brand spankin' new, it has to be. He's already been confirmed to be behind the Underwater Tileset as it's where the Grineer gene labs are, and they showed concept art of the Underwater Tilesets with statues of Regor with the world on his shoulders, attesting to his "greatness"(read: ego).

Edited by Morec0

We couldn't decide what a Corpus equivalent of this might be, but I'm personally hoping for either it being Pluto - which would get an overhaul to be a Corpus-own mega-metropolis - or a new planet entirely.

Neptune is supposed to be this huge Metropolis. An idea for an Archwing mission on Pluto would be to access the fully built Outer Terminus to leave the Origin System.

Neptune is supposed to be this huge Metropolis. An idea for an Archwing mission on Pluto would be to access the fully built Outer Terminus to leave the Origin System.

Ah! KNEW I was forgetting a planet! How the heck did I forget about Neptune? And yeah, using the Archwing to attack the Outer Terminus to keep the Corpus from getting out would be cool.

Edited by Morec0

Very excited about underwater tilesets, I also reaaally expect Sharkwing to ground missions!! (& vice versa)

If they are separate, I'd be much disappointed.(it wouldn't make any difference)

Also, the already strange end of mission cutscene needs to be different. Why? Because right now we just leave a gap in the enemies walls.

You...See the problem here?

jumanji-flood-o.gif

Edited by unknow99

Is underwater tileset confirmed to be on Uranus? If it's carved from obsidian it would need to be somewhere volcanically active so that volcanic glass (obsidian) could form.

Uranus is huge and though Uranus is covered in methane it does have a surface, since Uranus is so massive it's likely that the pressure of Uranus makes it heat up. There might very well be volcanoes deep inside Uranus.

Uranus is huge and though Uranus is covered in methane it does have a surface, since Uranus is so massive it's likely that the pressure of Uranus makes it heat up. There might very well be volcanoes deep inside Uranus.

I'd read speculation about there being diamonds at the core because of all the pressure, was kinda hoping they'd go with that (also thought it would fit with Tyl Regor's apparently way-too-into-himself attitude). But this information makes sense as well, very interesting.

Edited by Morec0

I'd read speculation about there being diamonds at the core because of all the pressure, was kinda hoping they'd go with that (also though it would fit with Tyl Regor's apparently way-too-into-himself attitude). But this information makes sense as well, very interesting.

The core of any planet is made out of heavy metals, like iron, gold, platinum, lead, uranium, etc. The mantle would contain carbon pressed into diamonds.

On Saturn it rains diamonds. If they make a tileset for Saturn similar to Jupiter it might contain diamond hailstorms.

The planets are weird.

Moreco...do you need some anti-hype serum?

Here lemme just inject you with this sleepy juice

*smashes chair over bottle, runs out into the streets wearing nothing but an Archwing Cosplay*

*NOTHING*

The core of any planet is made out of heavy metals, like iron, gold, platinum, lead, uranium, etc. The mantle would contain carbon pressed into diamonds.

On Saturn it rains diamonds. If they make a tileset for Saturn similar to Jupiter it might contain diamond hailstorms.

The planets are weird.

Well, I said "core" I meant "beneath the surface of all that gas that we see".

Science is AWESOME!

Anything Archwing related deserves zero hype.

Wont lie: Archwing still needs A LOT of stuff added to it and A LOT of easier ways to get said stuff, but, all in all, the current set of things reminds me of when there were only three of four frames in the game, and only a handful of weapons for them to use.