The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Update Today..?

Darjian

Are you sure? because im getting an error

"Login failed. Coult not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REV_FAILED)"

edit: and i bought the founders pack 2 days ago and i got the plat, but no forum logo still. any idea how long that takes

Edited by evNtK

edit: and i bought the founders pack 2 days ago and i got the plat, but no forum logo still. any idea how long that takes

Log out, clear cache, log back in, should pop right up!

I made it through an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry (in 3 years) without coffee. I may be broken.

Nah. I don't really drink coffee either. The occasional frap, but not very often.

I made it through an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry (in 3 years) without coffee. I may be broken.

...Funnily enough I'm studying Biochemistry. Granted, as part of a Biomedical Science diploma. I'm terrible at it.

Edited by Quetzhal

Check you PC's date/time. CERT fails when you PC date/time is too far away from world clock.

...Funnily enough I'm studying Biochemistry. Granted, as part of a Biomedical Science diploma. I'm terrible at it.

My last day of classes was yesterday. I've still got finals and stuff next week, though.

As a Seattleite I am obligated to respond to that statement with scornful derision.

*insert scornful derision here*

And let that be a lesson to you.

Ouch, I could feel that from here.