The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Update Today..?

Darjian

My last day of classes was yesterday. I've still got finals and stuff next week, though.

Ouch, I could feel that from here.

Good luck!

I prefer hot chocolates.....

What?

I have basically never had hot chocolate. I am a deprived Singaporean.

I'm ignoring my gf for this! Well, not ignoring, but, well .. *Insert arbitrary explanation*

If I'm a corpse by tomorrow, I want my funeral held at DE's headquarters.

Buy her a Roller Plushie, she'll be stunned.

My wife asked me if I was going to come to bed on time tonight.  DE I can't keep staying up late for you, but you treat me far better than she does!  With you I have fun and never feel guilty about it.

Just so you know, if my wife kills me for this I want you guys to show up to my funeral dressed up as the Grim Reaper and not say a word.

I'm ignoring my gf for this! Well, not ignoring, but, well .. *Insert arbitrary explanation*

Denied. As a tenno you'll be ejected from a space ship into the sun.

Buy her a Roller Plushie, she'll be stunned.

I see whatcha did there.

If i'm a corpse by tomorrow I want to be dressed as Loki, placed in a cryopod-type thing and launched into space...

If i'm a corpse by tomorrow I want to be dressed as Loki, placed in a cryopod-type thing and launched into space...

Loki doesn't fit in the cryopods. Trust me, I've tried. His head keeps getting stuck.

Only if they invite Zach and Tarn Adams. Everyone should invite Zach and Tarn Adams.

Tarn Adams would want to model each Grineer's personality traits individually, and accurately model air density during decompression sequences.