Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great Warframe Survey

SafeguardSanakan

Here's a little survey I made (using Google forms) about Warframe & your experiences with it:

http://goo.gl/forms/3pYXaz4C4N

And here are the results:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lHMIk4xDq4Iuv3ySdyJOY_ZuPKvGGH_pXB1DE-QokoU/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Note:  I am aware of the missing 30-35 age group.  Forgot to put it in, and I can't edit the survey once submitted.  Sorry.

-----

EDIT:  Over 1,000 people have taken the survey!  Thank you for your time & data!

EDIT #2:  Over 2,000 people have taken the survey!  I had no idea it would be this big of a hit.

EDIT #3:  OVER 3,000 people!!!

EDIT #4:  Over 4,000 people have taken the survey!  Thank you all for your answers!

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

^ You make her proud ^

Edited by FedoraTheExplora

Great survey man, good job, filled it with pleasure!

Thanks!  My first attempt...  I thought there wouldn't be enough stuff to put in it so I sat on it for a week.  I had something like 75 questions, but I eliminated most of them to select the things you guys (and gals) would like to answer / view other responses the most.

Wait... Did I actually just do a survey?

Yes you did.  And you liked it didn't you? :3

Thanks!  My first attempt...  I thought there wouldn't be enough stuff to put in it so I sat on it for a week.  I had something like 75 questions, but I eliminated most of them to select the things you guys (and gals) would like to answer / view other responses the most.

Yes you did.  And you liked it didn't you? :3

Yes although there should be a 1000+ hours played option , and the age doesn't have 31-34. And if someone was 15, would they pick 10-15 or 15-20? Same with 20 and 40

Yes although there should be a 1000+ hours played option , and the age doesn't have 31-34. And if someone was 15, would they pick 10-15 or 15-20? Same with 20 and 40

If they are turning 15 they choose 10-15, if they are older than 15 (even by a hour) they choose 15-20.  This applies to 20 and 40 too.

Yeah, I'll do that next time :/.  This was my first ever attempt at making a survey, and I don't take many of them.  Overall I feel this one turned out pretty good.

you did mate. if all these yahoos can come up with to criticize is the age brackets being off by a number... i think you're doing okay. :P