Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On Ducats Sell Price

Tali

i don't know what you guys think about this but how about increasing prime stuff worth of ducats so the grind can be reduced a bit since there is a lot of people that don't have enough time to farm  ducats so they can get Baro Ki' Teers stuff.

so the increase could be something like this

- prime parts that sell for 10 ducats would be 15 ducats instead

- prime parts that sell for 20 ducats would be 25 ducats instead

- while prime parts that sell fro 50 would be untouched as i think this is a fine price for a rare prime part.

- Forma could also be added, so they can be sold for 10 ducats per piece

this wont remove the grind entirely but reducing it and giving a better chance for people to get the ducats in time. this is just my opinion on the matter but i really think something should be done with this grind as its exhausting and hard to get the ducats in time for time pressured people.

Edited by Aeon66

how about we allow forma blueprints to be exchanged for ducats too.

that does essentially the same thing and makes what has become a trash reward into something useful.

(i average about 3-5 forma per day when i'm actually running void missions -- it's impossible for me to actually craft them all unless i take a few days off running void to build them)

i SOLD -- 20 forma blueprints the other day. (and i still have 25 left)

i don't know what you guys think about this but how about increasing prime stuff worth of ducats so the grind can be reduced a bit since there is a lot of people that don't have enough time to farm  ducats so they can get Baro Ki' Teers stuff.

so the increase could be something like this

- prime parts that sell for 10 ducats would be 15 ducats instead

- prime parts that sell for 20 ducats would be 25 ducats instead

- while prime parts that sell fro 50 would be untouched as i think this is a fine price for a rare prime part.

this wont remove the grind entirely but reducing it and giving a better chance for people to get the ducats in time. this is just my opinion on the matter but i really think something should be done with this grind as its exhausting and hard to get the ducats in time for time pressured people.

It would be nice if we can sell Forma bps for ducats as well. Since I keep getting those things on every void mission, why not?

how about we allow forma blueprints to be exchanged for ducats too.

that does essentially the same thing and makes what has become a trash reward into something useful.

(i average about 3-5 forma per day when i'm actually running void missions -- it's impossible for me to actually craft them all unless i take a few days off running void to build them)

i SOLD -- 20 forma blueprints the other day. (and i still have 25 left)

It would be nice if we can sell Forma bps for ducats as well. Since I keep getting those things on every void mission, why not?

yea that would also be nice addition, they could go for like 10 ducats each or so

Edited by Aeon66