The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Well if DE doesn't want a riot, they should listen. 456 upvotes. This is rarely seen elsewhere.

The HUD Rework has more, still DE hasn't even passed there. (It's not THAT rare to see that much upvotes)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45224-hud-mockup-hurr-inc-impractical-ar-hud/

Also, there was a very cool Warframe idea (Was some kind of Dragon), which I can not remember where it's. It had a lot of detailed info about it's story, abilities, artwork, etc. Also,the same user wanted to created some kind of Warframe Comic. That thread is dead now(I think), is kind of sad to see that.

Edited by Xymos

Derf should have special drops.

They'll look like credits, but when you pick it up, they're actually Tenno trading cards. And maybe a rare drop would be a figurine of female Tenno.

I would also like it if he occasionally defeated himself, say by slamming into walls mid-slash, or falling into pits.

OH OH, there really should be times when we can fight along side him, maybe sort of like how sometimes a mission turns into an exterminate, sometimes we'll have to make sure he doesn't get himself killed in his antics.

Another way he can make an appearance is randomly falling out of lockers we open (presumably having been stuffed in by Corpus bullies for being a Tenno nerd).

Edited by Lucidity_XD

I would also like it if he occasionally defeated himself, say by slamming into walls mid-slash, or falling into pits.

Oh like Stalker does? XD

Seriously. Half the time when I kill Stalker it is easy because he slash dashes and gets himself stuck in a wall.

We need Derf. His drops should be a special mod that is essentially Derf's slashdash. It works for all frames but does less damage and causes you to fall down if you slash dash into a wall. We should also get a special skin for the Dera that has stickers of Tenno and "Derf's Evil Get Rid Of-er'" pasted on the side. Not to mention his super real, limited edition Skanas.

Edited by Solaurus

Oh god yes. Please do this. I don't even care if it is effective - just do it for the humor of bombing their twitter like that.

You heard him people the twitter needs bombing for our martyr Derf in the name of alad.

(Not literally by the way)

Also, there was a very cool Warframe idea (Was some kind of Dragon), which I can not remember where it's. It had a lot of detailed info about it's story, abilities, artwork, etc. Also,the same user wanted to created some kind of Warframe Comic. That thread is dead now(I think), is kind of sad to see that.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon/ This one? :P

I'm tempted to create a Twitter account solely for this purpose.

So am I.

As a long term misanthrope I have little use for this "twitter" thing however such is the power and justice of Derf Anyo's cause that i am tempted to create such an account to further the cause.

#TwitsforDERFANYO2013