The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Somehow, I can't imagine Derf getting into an Orokin vault. He'd probably be sitting there in front of the door waiting for someone to open it for him (and that's assuming that the neural sentry doesn't eat his brain and give us an Orokin Void Derf).

EDIT: forgot that the vaults are in derelict ships, not the Void. Yeah, he could probably get in, but I somehow imagine him cowering in a corner in fear of the big nasty infested.

Edited by DoomFruit

Nah.

;Update 11: Descending from the heavens, a Derfening cry for justice!

Gotta title it like a cheesy B-grade Saturday morning cartoon.

I assume that his theme tune is going to sound like it was recorded on an old VHS tape - slowing down and speeding up at random.

Derf Anyo should be a commander in the new event. It's a nice intro for him, and then after the event, he could go to the original stalker-like idea of appearing randomly.

Everyone, side with Corpus.

WE MUST FIGHT FOR THE GLORY OF DERF(PLANTS)!!!

That way we can also blackmail Nef Anyo for his son. Not to mention this would be the PERFECT way to get Derf involved!

Edited by Transmorphic_Wyvern

DERF ANYO is the next generation. If Corpus win, the current commanders will just get stronger, leaving him no place. He is an opportunist, a lucky guy, he will use the Corpus' defeat to get a high position due to his relatives. He couldn't lead an entire troop to success, this is just too soon for him.