Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Do we at least get a free slot for Frost Prime? Not everyone will have a slot available for him, especially non-cash players.

I can see this being a major issue among most players. Good question.

You get 100k credits and a Frost Prime blueprint. In update 8, they Devs are probably going to release a prime blueprint for every warframe after each global event. So, ya.

Those Founder guys will be soooo pissed. ^^

I was kind of hoping it was a new frame to be honest. I mean, it's cool and all since I love Frost and will likely make Frost Prime as a replacement because I like the look, but this kind of feels a bit "meh" at the end of it all.

Do we at least get a free slot for Frost Prime? Not everyone will have a slot available for him, especially non-cash players.

I doubt this will happen for players who don't have the plat or can't spare $5 (or which ever currency you operate within). It's fairly cheap to get slots, asking for slots is just a but low since A LOT of stuff is already free and available.

And why is that?

I believe he/they thinks that they will really release a Prime version of every frame, including Excal which is the exclusive from Hunter and above Founders...wishful thinking, but I doubt that will happen : p

On an interesting note, has anyone thought of how the Frost Prime Blueprint requires Frost Prime parts? Ergh.....

According to the wiki, Frost Prime part bp's drop from Hyena on Psamathe. I haven't gotten any, but it sounds like an alright bet.

I doubt this will happen for players who don't have the plat or can't spare $5 (or which ever currency you operate within). It's fairly cheap to get slots, asking for slots is just a but low since A LOT of stuff is already free and available.

The thing is, not everyone has the opportunity to buy platinum. This global event should be something that everyone who participated can benefit from. Rewarding a Warframe blueprint where a numerous amount of people will be unable to use due to a simple restriction of slots doe not seem beneficial to me. It would be as if people had worked for nothing.

Why did it have to be Europa? I started playing the game a few weeks ago and do solo only because my hardware is so old and terrible it gets framerate seizures online, and as such I don't have access to that planetoid yet, as do some other people I imagine. Some more easily accessible place with a heavy Corpus influence like Venus or Neptune seems like it would've made more sense.
Unless the Fusion Moas are too tough for lower levels to handle, then I can *kind of* understand the decision. Even if that's the case, I still don't see why you wouldn't just let the underleveled people throw themselves against the challenge if they insist by allowing them easy access to the event as well.

So yeah, not too happy about all that. However I do have to say that the fact that this event even took place is awesome in and of itself, and I'd like to thank the people over at Digital Extremes for adding these things that make the Warframe universe just that much more alive and worth playing in. Some people, myself included, will always end up disagreeing with a few of your decisions but overall you guys rock. :)

Edited by Voltyr

According to the wiki, Frost Prime part bp's drop from Hyena on Psamathe. I haven't gotten any, but it sounds like an alright bet.

Since it's said we'll only be able to build those after update 8 maybe there will be some new planets too for prime bps

If you participated during since Friday you should have it already, if you started today after the 100% completion you will get it Monday.

wrong, i was fighting moas in Europa just after it started, had to unlock the area but still, and no rewards, so looking forward to monday then

Why would we?  I have a Frost warframe, Prime is same thing but better, right?  So my Frost warframe will be replaced.  If someone doesn't have a Frost warframe, why would such a person want the Frost Prime?

I say this as a free player.