Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

The notes for 7.10.1 say that Mine Osprey scaling was fixed, can that be clarified (or if it was earlier in the thread, can someone quote it)?

I'm asking because even after 7.10.1 Mine Ospreys are about three times as tanky as Crewmen of equivalent level, which doesn't seem right. A critted Paris shot doesn't even OHK them at level 20. >_>

Maybe someone accidentally entered an extra 0 in their health values? hehe

The notes for 7.10.1 say that Mine Osprey scaling was fixed, can that be clarified (or if it was earlier in the thread, can someone quote it)?

I'm asking because even after 7.10.1 Mine Ospreys are about three times as tanky as Crewmen of equivalent level, which doesn't seem right. A critted Paris shot doesn't even OHK them at level 20. >_>

Maybe someone accidentally entered an extra 0 in their health values? hehe

Im still on 7.10.0 O.o'

I have one question regarding the frost prime, if we were to partake in the account reset would we still have the frost prime (BP or otherwise)?

Seems likely. I would suggest taking a screenshot of your exclusive stuff (Vandal, Prime things) prior to using the reset, just in case something gets wonky.

Seems likely. I would suggest taking a screenshot of your exclusive stuff (Vandal, Prime things) prior to using the reset, just in case something gets wonky.

Thanks for the quick response will definitely do that. Wasted a bit too much of my platinum to not do the reset.