Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Anyone else participating after the 100% completion and not getting the rewards? I've killed these beasts over and over again and still no rewards. Is there any minimum amount of MOAs you have to kill before getting the rewards?  

I do believe that the rewards will be transferred on monday to people who participate after the completion.

I know I'm late to the party, but I want to say that as a new player, you guys at Digital Extremes did a swell job with this weekend event. Thank you for taking care of the update (and resulting bugs) quickly enough that this event could be enjoyed on the weekend. I'm looking forward to more!

According to the wiki, Frost Prime part bp's drop from Hyena on Psamathe. I haven't gotten any, but it sounds like an alright bet.

No. Some guy starting rumors edited the Wiki. The Frost Prime blueprints will come after Update 8.

I Hope prime warframe will be included into the lore.

Technically Primes are the original warframes, while the current warframes we use are mimics made from salvaged parts that we got from our enemies.

And by original I mean the ones that were built by the orokins with the original design and power.

Rhino Prime will get a third defensive polarity most likely.

Edited by Zarozian

Technically Primes are the original warframes, while the current warframes we use are mimics made from salvaged parts that we got from our enemies.

Exactly. That's what Steve said on the chat (don't think he lied this time). Which means that for weapons, anything that wasn't built for the Tenno won't get a prime version. So no Grakata Prime.. no Gorgon Prime... no Snipetron Prime.. etc...

I just want to know what you are going to do about those who already have a Frost warframe. I just made Frost not to long ago. I have no more room for another frame nor any room in my inventory for parts. Then on top of that I JUST bought an orikin reactor (with platinum) for my Frost frame and it is installed. I can not puchase another because I have not the funds,and again, I have room in my inventory. Do you plan on leaving me with an underpowered frame and have me stare at what I COULD have. Please tell me you've thought of this. 

Actually instead of 3 different parts to build the Prime version it would be better to need just the warframe in question at rank30...

Frost Prime + Frost Rank 30 + Building Fee = Frost Prime bla bla etc

I just want to know what you are going to do about those who already have a Frost warframe. I just made Frost not to long ago. I have no more room for another frame nor any room in my inventory for parts. Then on top of that I JUST bought an orikin reactor (with platinum) for my Frost frame and it is installed. I can not puchase another because I have not the funds,and again, I have room in my inventory. Do you plan on leaving me with an underpowered frame and have me stare at what I COULD have. Please tell me you've thought of this. 

You say under-powered like it's a huge thing.

If Frost Prime follows the same suit Excal Prime did, all you get is one more polarity slot and a small boost in quicker shield recharge. You just get to hold onto the blueprints for now, and when you do have the funds or the luck to be around for another Reactor blueprint alert, then there you go.

More over, it's more free Mastery levels, what's not to like about leveling two separate but equally awesome Warframes?

Edited by Sinkras

Why would we?  I have a Frost warframe, Prime is same thing but better, right?  So my Frost warframe will be replaced.  If someone doesn't have a Frost warframe, why would such a person want the Frost Prime?

I say this as a free player.

Then going by what you're saying, why would they make the reward particularly an upgraded Frost, which, as you said, not everyone uses, for such a big event as this to begin with? Not for the sake of Frost players replacing their previous Warframe that's for sure.

Then going by what you're saying, why would they make the reward particularly an upgraded Frost, which, as you said, not everyone uses, for such a big event as this to begin with? Not for the sake of Frost players replacing their previous Warframe that's for sure.

Because this is probably only the first of many events of this type.

I think this event was awesome! the reward was pretty dam cool... and I never used frost before becouse personally never really like his look, I mean the armor looks cool but the head.. but anyway THIS prime frost sure looks really badass!!! can't wait for update 8 and get to use it!

Thanks to all the devs for make this global event!