Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

The thing is, not everyone has the opportunity to buy platinum. This global event should be something that everyone who participated can benefit from. Rewarding a Warframe blueprint where a numerous amount of people will be unable to use due to a simple restriction of slots doe not seem beneficial to me. It would be as if people had worked for nothing.

DE made a game for you. You not spending a wee bit O cash as a show of appreciation would mean they get no thanks from you for their hard work. Seems fair since you playing the game lots and not showing some kind of financial support means they have worked for nothing. Get what Im saying?

Edited by Ninjaman999

You say under-powered like it's a huge thing.

If Frost Prime follows the same suit Excal Prime did, all you get is one more polarity slot and a small boost in quicker shield recharge. You just get to hold onto the blueprints for now, and when you do have the funds or the luck to be around for another Reactor blueprint alert, then there you go.

More over, it's more free Mastery levels, what's not to like about leveling two separate but equally awesome Warframes?

It isn't so much the underpowered thing as you stated it is more that I already have a Frost. SURE mastery levels are great, but if I know I have better than what i currently have then WHY wouldn't I use that. It is just that I have put platinum into a frame that is now out classed (even if it just one polarity slot and a little buff). I also mentioned I have no more slots for warframes in my inventory. So are you saying I should just sell my Frost I put platinum into for in game credits after I get parts for the new one? Then wait for the off chance they might do a reward mission for an orikin reactor? That may take weeks or months and the whole reason I bought the orikin reactor was so that I didn't have to wait. (Also I mentioned above that I can not afford another). If you have a solution for this be you DE,a normal person, or abnormal person please speak up.

P.s. plz buff the Braton Vandal since you buffed the Braton. The Vandal series should be limited addition for more reasons than just "look at the nice decal it has on the side"

Edited by PureBeurre

grrrrrrr  why i hae been on for and i did the fight i did not get a thang this sucks i hate this game i got ten 10% i helped well it was 60% i helpe i get nothing this game sucks

Super Butt-hurt entitlement Post?

Those who participated from Friday onwards are supposedly going to get the reward. I started friday night and killed a crap ton till today and got a ton of cred and the BP. Your sure to get the BP by Monday so cheeellll :P

Edited by Ninjaman999

DE made a game for you. You not spending a wee bit O cash as a show of appreciation would mean they get no thanks from you for their hard work. Seems fair since you playing the game lots and not showing some kind of financial support means they have worked for nothing. Get what Im saying?

You don't understand. This was a reward from an event. It wouldn't make sense to have to pay to actually use something that we were awarded in an event would it? Its like saying "Good job on completing the event. Here is something that you will probably not be able to use unless you use in-game currency." Something like that won't take all the players who participated into consideration at all.

I didn´t recive the Frost Prime Blueprint ..

any ideas why?

i did some Europa Maps with friends and they got it

Did you kill at least 1 Fusion MOA on your own?

If not, do it now and you will get it on Monday.

Edited by Zarozian

Where do we get frost Prime blueprints, not the actual guy but the blueprints for the different parts?

They will be coming with the new Orokin levels as a part of Update 8. Which will be released in about two weeks.

Edited by Crimson_Thomas

You don't understand. This was a reward from an event. It wouldn't make sense to have to pay to actually use something that we were awarded in an event would it? Its like saying "Good job on completing the event. Here is something that you will probably not be able to use unless you use in-game currency." Something like that won't take all the players who participated into consideration at all.

U know orokin cell is farmable right?

Would someone please clarify for me, I was away for the weekend, but apparently the reward is still available today, I have so far killed between 20-30 of the New MoA's, but no sign of any blueprint or credits, will they be rewarded when the timer ends or...?

Would someone please clarify for me, I was away for the weekend, but apparently the reward is still available today, I have so far killed between 20-30 of the New MoA's, but no sign of any blueprint or credits, will they be rewarded when the timer ends or...?

For all I know you get the reward when the time ends.

Hey guys, I have a few questions. And yes, I read some of the posts already.

From what I read and understood so far:

We get a Prime

---(I don't know which Prime we are talking about but I saw some posts saying they wanted a Frost Prime or something. So far I've only encountered Excalibur Prime, which I read about in the wiki.)

We get credits

---(This one, I really could not care for but it wouldn't hurt to get some)

So my questions are:

Do we get to pick a Prime that we want? Or is it based on the last WF used?

Do we need to remove a WF or buy a new slot for the new WF? Or is it just a blueprint that we can craft anytime?

That's it, thanks for reading

-----Edit-----

I found my answer thanks anyways!

Checked my foundry and saw a blueprint for a frost prime.

Also checked the wiki, it is also updated with frost prime

Any idea where to get prime parts btw? do we need non-prime parts to make prime parts?

Edited by GenQe

Hey guys, I have a few questions. And yes, I read some of the posts already.

From what I read and understood so far:

We get a Prime

---(I don't know which Prime we are talking about but I saw some posts saying they wanted a Frost Prime or something. So far I've only encountered Excalibur Prime, which I read about in the wiki.)

We get credits

---(This one, I really could not care for but it wouldn't hurt to get some)

So my questions are:

Do we need to remove a WF or buy a new slot for the new WF? Or is it just a blueprint that we can craft anytime?

That's it, thanks for reading

You'll get (or have already gotten, I know I have) a blueprint for the Frost Prime Warframe. Not included are the blueprints required to actually construct Frost Prime, namely FrostPrime Helmet, Systems and Chassis. Presumably they will be made available at some point. In addition, you will get/have already gotten 100k credits.

So my questions are:

Actually in this case we get Frost Prime, and its a Blueprint that you can't get the parts for until Monday. But you know what? Its free Mastery :)