Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey guys, I have a few questions. And yes, I read some of the posts already.

From what I read and understood so far:

We get a Prime

---(I don't know which Prime we are talking about but I saw some posts saying they wanted a Frost Prime or something. So far I've only encountered Excalibur Prime, which I read about in the wiki.)

We get credits

---(This one, I really could not care for but it wouldn't hurt to get some)

So my questions are:

Do we get to pick a Prime that we want? Or is it based on the last WF used?

Do we need to remove a WF or buy a new slot for the new WF? Or is it just a blueprint that we can craft anytime?

That's it, thanks for reading

they have said it's the frost prime that we get. I personally already have the blueprint.

You get to be able to farm the components after update 8.

That is all that's currently known.

- Replaying an alert mission that you’ve already successfully completed will no longer award credits.

As in what?

1. We can unlock every mission then get poor credits again, making the credit reward update from a long time ago useless?

Or

2. Replaying a mission twice without another mission in between will make the credits reduce?

If it's option 1 then >_> is all I'm going to say.. you'll know what it means..

Edited by Akosah

This is a super lame alert.

I'd rather have some multishot mods for my guns than a prime blueprint - which isn't even whole, or coming with the parts, or any of the blueprints for the parts - than some money, which is super easy to get nowadays.

At least the multishot mods are ACTUALLY rare relics. Kind of a letdown, lotus.

people still hating the reward...

later they will be like "HUEHUE i got frost prime and you dont" when new players join the game and because of that they missed the BP.

like Braton Vandal, some people are btthurt because they dont have it, its a limited item,only some people got it and there's no other way to get it and if i remember right DE said they dont plan on releasing it again anymore

Edited by AngelGuardcc

people still hating the reward...

later they will be like "HUEHUE i got frost prime and you dont" when new players join the game and because of that they missed the BP.

like Braton Vandal, some people are btthurt because they dont have it, its a limited item,only some people got it and there's no other way to get it and if i remember right DE said they dont plan on releasing it again anymore

I'd say that they should already be happy with a Frost Prime, I mean, even I am jelly (but not butthurt) that I don't have a Braton Vandal

It is like the Devs read my comment because there was just an alert where the reward was an orikin reactor. THANK YOU DEVS!! That was my main concern for me and other people who had just gotten frost and bought an orikin reactor for it was that they would have to pay for another one for basically an upgraded version of a warframe they already owned.

This is a super lame alert. I'd rather have some multishot mods for my guns than a prime blueprint - which isn't even whole, or coming with the parts, or any of the blueprints for the parts - than some money, which is super easy to get nowadays. At least the multishot mods are ACTUALLY rare relics. Kind of a letdown, lotus.

If you keep looking the Gift Horse in the mouth, he might just bite you......I laugh at your lack of appreciation

I like the Vandal not only for its looks but up until this last update it was stronger than the Braton and still can be due to its polarity slot. You might say "OH one polarity slot means nothing" well you try halving the cost of serration with a Braton that's right you can't because it does not have a polarity slot.

Why does everyone love the Braton Vandal? Yeah it's pretty amazing but I wasn't very fond of it, so I trashed it.

I can see people liking it since you can't get one anymore and it was a 1 time thing, It's that special unique gun feeling... sort of like Lato Vandal, and the Excal/Lato/Skana Primes (And Frost Prime...)  Yeah people should actually be more appreciative of these kind of rewards... or not complain at all.  Though honestly I could see current Frost owners complaining about Frost Prime lol, a direct upgrade option from Frost to Frost Prime, keeping rank and all would be nice.

I can see people liking it since you can't get one anymore and it was a 1 time thing, It's that special unique gun feeling... sort of like Lato Vandal, and the Excal/Lato/Skana Primes (And Frost Prime...)  Yeah people should actually be more appreciative of these kind of rewards... or not complain at all.  Though honestly I could see current Frost owners complaining about Frost Prime lol, a direct upgrade option from Frost to Frost Prime, keeping rank and all would be nice.

Exactly! I mean, I already feel special with a frost prime, rub it in that I don't have a Vandal (I would feel pretty bad &#! like the stalker), but at least I have a frost prime

A few years from now, when this game gets tons and tons of players and completed (really hope this does), we would be the only ones having this warframe. But I still want a vandal though