Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

OMG. There IS A GOD...

Finally we got that new Warframe mod (Handspring), no more stun cleaves

this is probably a stupid question but how did you get a different avatar?

edit: never mind

Edited by grndragon

I did not get the rewards for this event. Even though I participated in the event.. Not to mention it's WAY past the Monday I was promised to received said awards. Is it only me? 

How come i didn't get the rewards when i did help..

I did not get the rewards for this event. Even though I participated in the event.. Not to mention it's WAY past the Monday I was promised to received said awards. Is it only me? 

Did you kill at least 1 Fusion MOA before the event ended, while the progress bar still exist?

Edited by Athros

Hi, all! I got a BP of Frost Prime for the event, but no drawings of its components. Please tell me what to do?

You have to wait until Update 8 is released. All the materials (Frost Prime Helmet, System, & Chassis) will be available after Update 8 released on a new location, which said to be Orokin related.

I wonder if Update 8 is this week lol....

It's either this one or the beginning of next week, so I'm on the edge of my chair! I'm home, I run through the wiki and the Official forums, then play and check in here again and repeat. When I'm at work, it's all about the app and checking my email for update notes. XD

Addicted? Whatever gave you that idea? O.o

It's either this one or the beginning of next week, so I'm on the edge of my chair! I'm home, I run through the wiki and the Official forums, then play and check in here again and repeat. When I'm at work, it's all about the app and checking my email for update notes. XD

Addicted? Whatever gave you that idea? O.o

I do the same thing. Sort of lol....

Really hope it's today~