The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

CHANGES:

- All Shotguns get a boost, effective range increased. Hek is boosted further than Strun and Boar.

- Gorgon rifle accuracy increases.

- Snipetron now has Armor Piercing damage by default, but with a slight increase to recoil.

NEW MOD DESCRIPTIONS:

- Retribution [Warframe]: Chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies.

- Handspring [Warframe]: Quicker recovery after being knocked down.

- Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

BEST GROUP OF DEVS !! JUST WANT WE WANTED !!! (Kudos for people who wanted armor pen on snipertron - i made that first)

And Does ThunderBolt work on other bolt weapons like BOLTOR ?

I wish I could cancel my Saryn currently building, she's useless now.

Loki's Decoy ability is supposed to be stronger than Saryn's Moult. Loki is -all- about utility and has nothing when it comes to brute strength or DoT. Saryn does - her ulti decimates everyone around her. Venom is great for crowded enemies. Contagion is a bit lackluster, but it still does add damage to her melee attacks. Giving Moult the same abilities as Decoy would make her even stronger when she frankly doesn't need anymore buffs other than Contagion (this is my opinion, of course).

Loki going invisible and spamming double damage charge attacks is way more broken than any damage that Saryn can do.

Just a few things:

Didn't see a mention of fixes for the glaive (screen shake on melee attack, or charge attack not registering unless you are host)

Moult should have been made ground only rather then the timer so its not a loki decoy copy

And is snipetron armor ignore like the paris now, or AP like the mod?

I wish I could cancel my Saryn currently building, she's useless now.

Loki going invisible and spamming double damage charge attacks is way more broken than any damage that Saryn can do.

Becouse infnite Paper decoys was so op....really if you just made saryn for that im glad you want to cancel it.

I think all of us would be glad that next time, you didn't do a percentage ratio of murders, and would put the counter, for example 2000к murders, for days off it is difficult to make it, but it is possible...

HA!

The new MOAs break top half into Ospreys.

When i threw out my idea for a robot faction i was going to say that they grab the dead bodies of soldiers and turn them into robots.

So the robot Grineer troopers had different health for top and bottom half and if you shoot the legs off the top half breaks off and still continues shooting.

Only two days ...
Still under 3% ...
We will never win ...

Bear in mind that the update dropped when it was late at night in the US and when it was really early morning in Europe. I expect the percentage of wrecked Moas to pick up immensely as more people wake up.

Heck, I haven't even loaded up the game yet since the update dropped, and I'mma going to spend a lot of time farming dem moas.

Becouse infnite Paper decoys was so op....really if you just made saryn for that im glad you want to cancel it.

well placed Molt can last the entire defense/mobile defense mission. 

Now I don't know when I should use this useless ability

OH YEAHHHHH.... 1 ENEMY RACES PRIME...2 RACE MORE TO GO :}]

BTW THE PRIME IS KINDA BIG  THING, SHOULD WE MAKE IT RARE TO COME OUT ONCE IN A EVERY MISSION, AND HAS 100% DROP MOD FROM UNCOMMON TO RARE, THAT'LL BE AWESOME :"D (AFTER THIS EVENT IS OVER OF COUSE)

Now i know why the Reactor alert yesterday.

I cant use 4th ability because of shade. 2nd barely does damage and chaos i dont even know....

I got full reach and focus for those abili. Chaos area was fine. Not too big not too small and the other barely does damage...

RIp Nyx.... putting that reactor to use today