The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

If it melts pretty fast in higher level missions the timer wont affect it, then.

Its the design philosphy i have something against not necessarily the timer. Also from what i've seen from nyx the chaos fix doesnt balance out properly with her stats and shoddy powers.

Don't let it bother you too much. Balancing is still being worked out and may go on for a while. I doubt they intend to completely break something. Just give it some time.

You shouldn't lose faith in game from one change anyways. Especially one that may not always be there.

Yea, good point.

Still it's really dissappointing that one of my favorite warframes gets nerfed to the ground just because it's too good on ONE(!) map.

I wonder how much you spent without taking advantage of the founder for Saryn...

Also, I hope most of you are aware that being that this is an online game in beta that things change and such? 

Well I don't agree with nerfing characters. It's not cool. Some people are really attached and again this is a game vs AI. They shouldn't nerf any characters. I solo 98% of the time and if anything all the ones I have played (mosty female) need buffs. 

Due to this Moult nerf I now regret spending any money on this game. Thanks DE for letting me know in advance that this game isn't worth my dollar.

Pretty sure he's just ticked off he can't exploit Moult anymore.. Which.. is a pathetic reason to say something so arrogant. This forum is to the brim of petty and childish backlash. 

umm, i don't get it. after quite a while of extermination we're only at 3%? how is that possible?

devs i hope you didn't set the bar too high or sth. i doubt we'd get the relic at the rate we're going....

umm, i don't get it. after quite a while of extermination we're only at 3%? how is that possible?

devs i hope you didn't set the bar too high or sth. i doubt we'd get the relic at the rate we're going....

What if I told you that this is because there is too many of them?

A lot of people likely stopped playing due to the impending hotfix, hence the slow down in progress.

Pretty sure he's just ticked off he can't exploit Moult anymore.. Which.. is a pathetic reason to say something so arrogant. This forum is to the brim of petty and childish backlash. 

News flash: Voting with your dollar is what makes the world go 'round.

- Retribution [Warframe]: Chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies.

- Handspring [Warframe]: Quicker recovery after being knocked down.

- Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

Holy mother of the universe!!

Well I don't agree with nerfing characters. It's not cool. Some people are really attached and again this is a game vs AI. They shouldn't nerf any characters. I solo 98% of the time and if anything all the ones I have played (mosty female) need buffs. 

Well, no, Moult definitely needed a nerf, it was a little crazy. The problem is that a) it was overnerfed, to well below the point of Decoy, and b) Saryn doesn't really have a particularly strong skillset otherwise to pick up the slack, and the nerf to Moult didn't come with any buffs to her other skills.

Edited by Worira

I think your response to their criticism is FAR more childish.  

Stop stop stop.

It is event 
not for one? that is those 3% that we have this total of the killed of MOA all players? I guess?

that was rather difficult to read.

i'm gonna guess that logically speaking we have to take out the actual Fusion MOAs to increase the % completion of the event. Somebody should really tell those guys farming the infested maps on Europa if this is truly the case. :P