The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

I wish I could cancel my Saryn currently building, she's useless now.

Loki going invisible and spamming double damage charge attacks is way more broken than any damage that Saryn can do.

Not really. Invisibility grants critical hit damage for melee weapons. Seeing as Loki has no real full damage AOE, his ability to go invisibile gives him this damage potential. There's nothing overpowered about it. Saryn is built for damage dealing.

DE_Steve, on 04 May 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

This is a global goal: total of all Fusion Moas killed. Believe me, you guys can do it.

Yes we can. Already got 3% when those peak times hit this weekend it will soar.

Coolstory lololol

Such a lovely exemplar. Whatever, if you think that some Warframe is useless, this is your own business. You are either don't get how does it work or some special kind of Grineer. :3 

Edited by CaptainGreyEdwars

This is a global goal: total of all Fusion Moas killed. Believe me, you guys can do it.

thanks, and I was thinking of playing some BF Bad Company 2 and BF3 this weekend

DE_Steve ... is it 3 am in Canada?

Edited by Strac_CRO

Yes we can. Already got 3% when those peak times hit this weekend it will soar.

Just went to 4%

I'm sure it won't take too long. Especially when peak hours hit, like you said. It might even be done by the time I wake up tomorrow. If that's the case, hopefully I don't miss out on the end of the operation.

Great work, I am so glad that HEK got boosted, also nice changes, love the timers for nyx and saryn, and fixed holes in maps, no longer will fall through whole map:) Awesome work, and also thanks for new alerts and stuff

Also I deleted some sweary mudslinging - feel free to repost more subtle insults (assuming your time is worth it).

Does that mean there actually is a limited number? What if the last one gets glitched out of the map :O

Also pre-order cancelled because you guys fixed two exploits/broken mechanics.

DE is locate at Ontario if i remember right, so yeah it's around 0300 over there.

London, Ontario

It's nice to know that they try to keep an eye on Warframe. Even if it's in the middle of the night. They're super cool like that. Hopefully they don't completely burn themselves out.

I sure am glad that Nyx is no longer useful. I was on the fence wondering if I should spend the days required to grind it or not bother. With the one thing I wanted from it gone, I can focus instead on running around as Trinity and providing everyone with infinite energy~

Such a lovely exemplar. Whatever, if you think that some Warframe is useless, this is your own business. You are either don't get how does it work or some special kind of Grineer. :3 

You raging? O.o

Like you said, it is my own business. Why bother with other people's business? Nosy parker? Who are you? Forum Admin? Why can't I speak what I think? O.o

And please speak proper English.

Great work, I am so glad that HEK got boosted, also nice changes, love the timers for nyx and saryn, and fixed holes in maps, no longer will fall through whole map:) Awesome work, and also thanks for new alerts and stuff

I am not sure as to why you would "love" the timer for Saryn. Moult is now just a sub-par copy of decoy rather then being a somewhat unique skill. Diversity is your friend, and a better solution was there...making it ground use only like some skills already are. Would have removed the exploit, without making it a gimped decoy copy so it would retain some of its uniqueness.