The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

I sure am glad that Nyx is no longer useful. I was on the fence wondering if I should spend the days required to grind it or not bother. With the one thing I wanted from it gone, I can focus instead on running around as Trinity and providing everyone with infinite energy~

Okay, I'm sick of posts like this. Nyx's Chaos is not -gone-. It's still there, only fixed. It was never meant to stay activated indefinitely. That was a glitch. I will still happily play my Nyx (AND my Saryn).

People like you who just want everything overpowered need to stop whining.

so much hate about nyx.....

Makes me remember when they nerfed bolt and ppl were like " ERRM MAH GER DE SUKS PLOX UNNERF"

they just want OP stuff and have an easy way to level

here is my answer to them: go play neopets, easier game....

Edited by AngelGuardcc

... Just after the hotfix, a charged Glaive just bounces off any target. Not even a lvl 1 Grineer dies to a charge glaive. not even the storage container gets destroyed... 

That's been like that since it was released...it tends to do nothing if you aren't the host, or the game lags at all.

Just to make everything clear.

It's not player online peak.

In next 10-12 hours online will be increased drastically.

The mission is just started and we still have plently of time to accomplish it.

Take your time, Tenno and prepare well for mission.

Edited by Norouh

Saryns moult was really good in low level missions. Please stop balancing because of low-mid level missions. In higher level missions it melts pretty fast

The reason they nerfed it wasnt for balance, It was because it was too easily exploited. The coding forced the AI to focus on the Skin, till it was destroyed. If a player put it where it couldn't be reached (Such as on a 3 stack of boxes, or a ledge that couldnt easily be reached) then it was pretty much open season on anything in the room and it was too easy. It didn't work so well with Corpus or Grineer, but it made Infested stupidly easy.

Just to make everything clear.

It's not player online peak.

In next 10-12 hours online will be increased drastically.

The mission is just started and we still have plently of time to accomplish it.

Take your time, Tenno and prepare well for mission.

im might stay awake the whole night and wait for the player base to increase.....i will laugh at how fast the bar will go

Edited by AngelGuardcc

Seriously why all the whining about molt for Saryn? I mean, like decoy for Loki, it is meant to be used in those oh crap moments to give you just enough time to recharge your shield and keep fighting. Now that you can't exploit it the warframe is worthless? You still have an ulti that does a ton of dmg and because of molt more survivability than most other warframes. Take Mag for example, I use her to rush into groups of infested and use crush. This is very effective but if I get knocked down I'll be dead before it casts. Not the case with Saryn cast molt then use ulti and you can destroy and have every chance of making it out alive. All warframes in the game have only one or two good skills. This change just put Saryn on par with the other frames. The difference is that a skill that was being exploited now works like it should. Although the one thing that i can see that would cause some concern is that both health and time are used for molt. This means at low lvls it will last its entire time and at high lvls it is less effective because it will die before the timer. It seems to me that if a timer is used then the health should be removed giving it a standard deployment time.

The Fusion MOA threat is a sham! It's all a clever trick by the Corpus to get us to stop attacking Grineer, so the Grineer have time to fortify! Don't fall for it! We have all the evidence!

CORPUS DATA TRANSMISSION INTERCEPT--

TRANSCRIBING AUDIO TRANSMISSION...

This is Collector Adakus. The hour is again at hand. We must again unify. It seems that our previous Tenno genocide was not complete, and the Lotus yet lives. Yes, we are still capturing mentally $&*&*#(%& prisoners in hopes of them getting Tenno killed during rescue attempts. But even this is not enough.

Fear not, for we have a plan. We will be hindering Tenno operatives by challenging them to complete an impossibly unattainable goal: to destroy all our defective MOAs. It is known that Tenno can never resist a challenge.

After their first assaults, our resources were heavily depleted and we had to improvise. Fortunately, we've uncovered a stash of white spray paint and duct tape from the Ancient Era. We will be painting our defective MOAs white and duct-taping Ospreys to them. This is the best we can do. But when the Tenno see our brand new MOAs and hear our false threats of a new superweapon, they won't be able to stop themselves from attacking us relentlessly.

Our losses will be severe, but they are shortsighted and will not notice how useless these MOAs truly are. It is our hope that your armies can be spared. Please, formulate a counter-attack and avenge our deaths. I'm sorry. I wish we had come to peace sooner. This all might have been avoided. But it's too late for us now...

You see... some of our top battalions have been... banned. They no longer exist. Gone. Evaporated, at the strike of a hammer. A Banhammer. A brave spy managed to send a schematic of the new Tenno weaponry to us before he too was banned. This is all we have to go on. Avoid this weapon at all costs, but attempt to replicate it, if possible.

SNMixa0.png

It won't be long now. I'll be banned soon. But at least we'll give them a fight they'll never forget. Good luck, Grineer. Don't let our sacrifice be in vain. Don't let our sacrif--

Collector Adakus

Corpus Conglomerate, Chief of Mechanical Technology

User was banned for this post. Reason: Corpus

END TRANSMISSION INTERCEPT.

The Fusion MOA threat is a sham! It's all a clever trick by the Corpus to get us to stop attacking Grineer, so the Grineer have time to fortify! Don't fall for it! We have all the evidence!

I...I love this <3