The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

The PVP question has been answered somewhere between ten billion and a metric f**kton of times already many times. Please, utilize the forum's "Search" function and go to the FAQ. 

tl:dr- rtffaq

Edited by SFkenny

Good update. Enjoying the new mode / colourset.

Judging by the fusion moa's it would seem Orokin = Imperial Dalek aesthetics :P 

Sad to see that the loss of FPS, proportional to the amount of clients connected still hasn't been fixed. Would have thought that was a high priority.

:( 

Edited by 11.11.11

This was disappointing. Big time.

First DE trolls by making everyone believe we will get a new boss,everyone was in hype waiting for the patch, then they say

"nope just a new moa"

20120507143016!Trollface.jpg

Also why do you made that pool for mods in the council if you not gonna what won? The new mods are ..well kinda lame. Except the exploding arrow. That stuff is nice.

Still nice job with the new update :)

Edited by mKta

The post regarding "i don't care about other people's opinion" means I don't care what other people's opinion regarding the nerf about Nyx.

In simpler terms, I don't care how people think about what I post regarding the Nyx nerfs.

Yeah, I might overreacting a bit. Got used to people who likes to show their opinion aggressively.

Completing this challenging is, at the moment, proving to be impossible. With the current rate, 1% per hour, with two days, that's 48%. Thank you thank you, my maths is excellent.

PS. I did say "at the moment". Come home, you old blokes.

Completing this challenging is, at the moment, proving to be impossible. With the current rate, 1% per hour, with two days, that's 48%. Thank you thank you, my maths is excellent.

PS. I did say "at the moment". Come home, you old blokes.

Over half of america was asleep when the patch launched :)

You may be right but we didn't have a good precedent for ground casting when you can jump around and get on top of stuff. The exploits were horrendous. It doesn't mean we can't touch it up a bit.

Why not make Moult a "can not cast in midair" ability, like Miasma? Then restore the timerless Moult.

Just a thought that could fix the horrendous exploit while keeping Moult as unique.

Why not make Moult a "can not cast in midair" ability, like Miasma? Then restore the timerless Moult.

Just a thought that could fix the horrendous exploit while keeping Moult as unique.

it wouldn't fix the exploit,  you obviously don't know much about it ...

Not happy about the Moult change...now I have to run back and forth with a relatively slow frame to be as effective as Loki...

You just have to change up your playstyle a bit. Loki is effective because it is so fast and does great melee damage. On the other hand he has low survivability due to being extremely squishy and not having a damage ulti. Saryn has an ulti and is a more robust warframe than Loki in terms of survival. overall damage wise it honestly depends on the mission type. On my Loki I hate infested because i get swarmed to easy and die. I would much rather have Saryn in those missions. Playing Saryn like you would play Loki would not be effective at all. After you get used to the changes you may look back and wonder why you were so worried about the change.

You just have to change up your playstyle a bit. Loki is effective because it is so fast and does great melee damage. On the other hand he has low survivability due to being extremely squishy and not having a damage ulti. Saryn has an ulti and is a more robust warframe than Loki in terms of survival. overall damage wise it honestly depends on the mission type. On my Loki I hate infested because i get swarmed to easy and die. I would much rather have Saryn in those missions. Playing Saryn like you would play Loki would not be effective at all. After you get used to the changes you may look back and wonder why you were so worried about the change.

You obviously have no idea how to play Loki...you can dispatch of anything in a room with 1 or 2 uses of invis without being hit once and collect enough energy afterwards to be full again, no need to be tanky...

This nerf cripples Saryn in any mission which is a bit longer, so every boss fight and every single defense mission.